All Purpose EPL Fantasy - Premier League & Yahoo Leagues

XO

Nov 4, 2009
Anyone explain to me the substitutes?

As far as I can work out if someone doesn't play they swap them for people on the subs bench? Maxiumum of 3 as you need either 3-4-3 or 4-4-2.

Yup. They get subbed in the order you put them in from left to right.

Terrible week for me somehow. It felt alot better than last week but still I got 30 points less.... :laugh:

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Enrique is on my subs bench and injured. So he won't be used. So It'll be Nolan, Crouch and Begovic. 4-4-2.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Should I drop D. Silva? He is just ruining my team with his lack of production.

I can use that money to buy a good striker and a replacement in my midfield. Or should I hold on to him knowing he has all the talent to start scoring and assisting?

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Finally scoring some points this week. 24, 10 and 9 for Tevez, Walters and Crouch plus bonus points to be added. Still have two good goal options in van Persie and Kagawa to play.

SweYote

Jun 7, 2011
Lund, Sweden
Should I drop D. Silva? He is just ruining my team with his lack of production.

I can use that money to buy a good striker and a replacement in my midfield. Or should I hold on to him knowing he has all the talent to start scoring and assisting?

I was thinking the same thing. Decided to keep him as I needed the changes elsewhere but I will consider it again next week if he doesn't pick it up or is benched again.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I decided to drop him.

I dropped him and got Yaya Toure, McAuley, and Kightly for all that money and a few others.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
4 points :laugh:

Although, I don't think it's updated it correctly so far. Going to make two transfers for next week. See if I can put in a top striker or better one than Pogrebnyak and get rid of Enrique.

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
Had the money for RvP but went with Adebayor instead. Thanks a lot, AVB :facepalm: Finished this week with 84 points

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
I rq'ed and put Suarez out of there.. Also forgot to remove Szczesny and Koscielny for two games. :facepalm:

Took out Kos, Suarez & Holt, got McAuley, Michu and Lambert

4bd3d74f08ac643b7c482befd003afe6.png

Basher

In the Yahoo! League, 4 of us have broken the 300 point mark so far. That's pretty good results, all of us are probably in the top 4000 overall.

ChelseaEuroChamps
ManU20
MadBombers - [me :)]
ProPain

Propain with 2 KILLER weeks to begin, and third week was a little light. ChelseaEuroChamps had a mega 158 in week one.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Yeah, my strikers **** the bed in week 3. I kept Hazard because I didn't want to rebuy him for £2million more than week 1. Lukaku didn't play, Borini didn't do anything (last time I take an LFC striker :shakehead). Vorm, Chico and Fellaini got me negative points :facepalm:

Time to pick it up in Week 4.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
What the hell. Changed players around went out. Just looked at it now and it's not changed any of them.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
38 points with Kacaniklic subbing in for Kagawa and Demel on for Evra.

Baines, Ben Arfa, Fellaini and Ba still to play. If none of these guys are injured.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I got 21 with one or two players to play. Down week since Swansea city losing, Cazorla playing beast like and only getting one assist and Cole so I thought was injured played. Whatever move onto next week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad