All Purpose EPL Fantasy - Premier League & Yahoo Leagues

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
Hazard looks to be this year's season keeper for me. It was DDG last year and Silva the year before.

Most disappointing player this week was Ramires. He usually returns value for me but was a big flop this time around.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Hazard looks to be this year's season keeper for me. It was DDG last year and Silva the year before.

Most disappointing player this week was Ramires. He usually returns value for me but was a big flop this time around.

He was ill and didn't look to fit tonight. He'll do better in the Yahoo fantasy league where they have more stats for defensive plays too.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Alright new team,

I think I might've changed it too much,

Hart
Kompany [C] - A. Cole - Baines - Simpson
Hazard - D. Silva - Cazorla - Sinclair (really wanted to keep him)
Lukaku - Petric

Pogrebnyak as my other striker

TML g u n n e R s*

i transfer aguero who was my captain for rooney..... why the **** is rooney on the bench

XO

Nov 4, 2009
Fellani and Kagawa have scored for me so far. Assists from Evra and Dyer.

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
Doesn't look like a good week for me. Got goals from Kagawa, Michu and a CS from Chico but have too many players from Southampton who are losing right now to Wigan :)shakehead) Also Sigurdsson is benched and McClean's match postponed.

XO

Nov 4, 2009
I got screwed because Sinclair didn't play and that pissed me off, hahaha.

My bright spot was subbing Hart for Vorm. :nod: Though I still have my big players left to play.

Vorm sure is a beast :nod:

I keep screwing up with my selections of captains. I had Mata as my captain gameweek 1 (tranferred Hazard for him just before deadline!!) and Bale this one for some stupid reason.. should probably go with a striker next week :)

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
tumblr_kqr83ltaKr1qa4xxho1_500.jpg

RVP, Kagawa, Michu all scored. Big shake up working so far.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Swapped Marin for Fellaini. Might take out Dempsey as well.

Only 27pts so far. Lots of people injured or out.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Torres scores

More points for me :D

Cisse needs to score now :P

He had one cleared off the line I think.

Not that great a week for me. Had a few players injured who I forgot to substitute them out. I have Szczeny playing tomorrow with Crouch as well so might be able to get a few more points there.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Anyone explain to me the substitutes?

As far as I can work out if someone doesn't play they swap them for people on the subs bench? Maxiumum of 3 as you need either 3-4-3 or 4-4-2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad