All Purpose EPL Fantasy - Premier League & Yahoo Leagues

XO

Nov 4, 2009
I had Albrighton as a bargain, possibly bargain of the year at £5M with how he finished last season. Only 0.3% picked him. Of course he starts it off with an assist after I replaced him for Matt Ritchie today after having him for weeks.

Same old FPL problems.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I had Albrighton as a bargain, possibly bargain of the year at £5M with how he finished last season. Only 0.3% picked him. Of course he starts it off with an assist after I replaced him for Matt Ritchie today after having him for weeks.

Same old FPL problems.

Imagine how bitter all those people (like myself) were when Rooney didn't get credit for the only goal of the game...

XO

Nov 4, 2009
Imagine how bitter all those people (like myself) were when Rooney didn't get credit for the only goal of the game...

I have Rooney too :laugh:

And Albrighton just scored. £5M is his price, switched him out an hour before the window closed. Two assist and a goal :laugh:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Annoyed with myself aha, I changed my line-up right before gametime and took Coutinho (wtf), Ayew and Payet out. :(

Decided to use my Wildcard (I feel like I always use it second week).

Adrian
Clyne - Cresswell - Azpilicueta
Payet - Coutinho - Firmino - Silva
Defoe - Pelle - Costa

Krul, Mahrez, Muniesa, Haidara​

Will probably go with Firmino as my captain this week. Feeling like he'll probably open up on Bournemouth...he'll get his first start I think and play in an advanced position where they'll look for him to contribute goals.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
It's sad to think that if I hadn't switched out Coutinho (again, wtf?), Payet and Ayew last minute I would have 50 points instead of 27. :(

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Thinking I want to switch out Mertesacker but not sure who for. Have Darmian, Targett, Ivanovic and Williams.

yoplait

May 4, 2011
I have Rooney, Benteke, Pelle and Sakho. Starting Rooney and Benteke for sure. Can't choose who to start between pelle and sakho. Leaning towards Sakho since I have Mane in midfield. Any opinions on who to choose?

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Will give Rooney next week against Newcastle, he does well normally against them. If he doesn't I might swap him. Should be 7 points for Darmian and 4 for Rooney tonight. 11 points in total.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
My midfield has been pretty sick so far this week. Silva, Redmond, Payet and Ayew. Just need Coutinho to go and boss this game. Everyone else has been pretty underwhelming.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I'm 3 of 11

and 6 of 11

in my leagues.

87 pts.

GK = Krul/Courtois

DEF = Darmian/Clyne/Amavi/Fonte/Cedric

MID = Henderson/Hazard/Schneiderlin/Sterling/Matic

FWD = Bentekkers/Berahino/Kane

First time doing fantasy, major regrets already.

njdevscup30

Boom Boom
Apr 25, 2006
Blacksburg
I just joined a draftkings premier league game for the 10am games on Saturday. I wonder how good the competition will be... Never have played draftkings before

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
So with the Fantasy Premier League, do you a wildcard every week or is it just three wildcards all season long?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad