All-purpose Diet discussion and encouragement thread

Sep 19, 2008
Brooks Orpik wants Andre Burakovsky to be his best self

"Orpy is always saying don't eat too much pasta," Burakovsky said. "When we eat pregame meals and I put dressing on the salad, he's like, 'Cut down on that a little bit.'"
It may sound harsh, but it's all in good spirit -- and all because Burakovsky asked for some help.
"He's a guy who is always asking why he's so tired," Orpik says. "I know he gets enough sleep, so I told him it's probably his diet. So I've tried to help him work on that."

Sep 19, 2008
We should all be aware of and share our diets so we can encourage each other to get healthier. We are on one team here. #TeamLnge

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
Seems like keto and carb cutting is all the rage these days. Carbs are "evil" :rolleyes:
I love this keto trend lmao I saw a few days ago someone post there new Keto "diet" lunch that they are following to lose weight and no joke it was just a fat ass hunk of steak like massive, and it looked greasy as hell:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Roman Fell
Sep 19, 2008
Maneet Chauhan Starving For Attention With Richard Blais podcast

Richard catches up with celebrity chef, restaurateur, and tv personality Maneet Chauhan in Nashville! Join in the fun as Maneet talks about the changes in her diet that have helped her get healthier, they Chop it up about her experiences judging tv cooking competitions, and Maneet shares the joys and struggles of balancing the demanding schedule of a celebrity chef with the demands of being a mother. Remember to join us on social @Starving4Pod!

Huck Cheever

Sep 27, 2018
I'm working on my diet from switching to diet soda and fat free dressing on my salads.

I do intermittent fasting and drink more coffee than water during the day to boost my metabolism. So far I've lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks, I'm feeling pretty good about it

Reactions: Roman Fell
Sep 19, 2008
You literally eat disgusting chicago dogs on sesame buns with crap as toppings :laugh:

1200px-Chicago-style_hot_dog_2.jpg

Who puts a pickle on a hot dog?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->