All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part XVIII: Let's Get These Threads Back On The Rail(s)

Best Season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
I am literally the worst person to take a stab at answering this. But shouldn't all the angles end up adding up to 360? So however many sides there are, divide 360 by that? And that would work?

I am sure that won't work.

Has anybody ever tried eating a burrito by biting down into the middle? We should all take turns going into Chipotle and eating like that to make everyone think it's a cool new trend.

I like refried beans in my burrito. Chipotle (at least here in my town) doesn’t have it.
Do they have El Rodeo chains down there? I have never had a bad meal there.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Anytime. I’m open for good bourbon suggestion again. I got turned off after some liquor store employee suggested the Bulleit brand and I kind of wanna explore once more.

I’m not positive what is available in your area and especially what the pricing is, so I’ll try to stick to widely distributed product and nothing over $55 with most under 50.

If someone has Weller Antique 107 in that price range in stock and you haven’t had it, try it. It’s usually marked up around here though.

Russell’s Single Barrel is also good and again not worth paying a ton of markup. Same goes for EH Taylor Small Batch. Almost everything from High West Distillery is good too.

If you like rye or want to know if you like rye, Old Forester 100 can be had for ~25 here and is very good. So is their Bottled in Bond, which can be found for 25ish, but is often marked up.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
Tried to get into the TV show Doctor Foster due to the presence of the lovely Jodie Comer being in it and....it’s so damn depressing that I just stopped watching it after a few episodes.

Depressing shows can be good but damn man, I can only take so much dread for so long before it’s a major turn-off.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
When you are in Canada, just go to Harvey's - there is never a reason to go anywhere else if you have the choice to go to Harvey's.
I only had their burger once, in Toronto, and was disappointed in the quality of meat. It just wasn't as good as Wendy's, DQ or A&W in quality.

I went back the 2nd day(I was ata conference and limited food options near hotel) and the chicken was great! I am sure you love to hear that!

Also, their onion rings were good.....and man, was I surprised to see that they had mini donuts on the menu. They were great too!

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Harvey’s is aight!

Tim Hortons is trash to me. I am not a big coffee drinker so that wouldn’t be a draw.

The donuts and other food just tastes too fake, and fast food ish to me.

Robins Donuts is much better.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad