All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part XVIII: Let's Get These Threads Back On The Rail(s)

Best Season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
The champion

a-w-restaurant.jpg

Every time I connect through Pearson, I manage to forget to try A&W. It's good?

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Every time I connect through Pearson, I manage to forget to try A&W. It's good?

Only fast food I buy really. I don’t get the same shitty feeling after eating it after say Burger King or MacDonalds. How accurate I’m not sure, but they have really pushed the whole “raised without hormones or antibiotics” angle of their meat.

The onion rings in particular are a must try.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Only fast food I buy really. I don’t get the same shitty feeling after eating it after say Burger King or MacDonalds. How accurate I’m not sure, but they have really pushed the whole “raised without hormones or antibiotics” angle of their meat.

The onion rings in particular are a must try.

Yeah, I don't eat fast food but my Canadian in-laws keep talking about how good it is and now I feel like I have to try it. I will definitely try the rings, thanks!

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Yeah, I don't eat fast food but my Canadian in-laws keep talking about how good it is and now I feel like I have to try it. I will definitely try the rings, thanks!

Anytime. I’m open for good bourbon suggestion again. I got turned off after some liquor store employee suggested the Bulleit brand and I kind of wanna explore once more.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Oh hey math nerds I have a question for you.
If I were to make a faux wood barrel, without worrying about the “swell” in the middle and just making it straight vertically, how would I calculate what degree cut to make each of the uprights to make the body round?
I have not decided on the width of each upright, but the diameter of the circle is 28 3/4”.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Oh hey math nerds I have a question for you.
If I were to make a faux wood barrel, without worrying about the “swell” in the middle and just making it straight vertically, how would I calculate what degree cut to make each of the uprights to make the body round?
I have not decided on the width of each upright, but the diameter of the circle is 28 3/4”.

I am literally the worst person to take a stab at answering this. But shouldn't all the angles end up adding up to 360? So however many sides there are, divide 360 by that? And that would work?

I am sure that won't work.

Has anybody ever tried eating a burrito by biting down into the middle? We should all take turns going into Chipotle and eating like that to make everyone think it's a cool new trend.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I am literally the worst person to take a stab at answering this. But shouldn't all the angles end up adding up to 360? So however many sides there are, divide 360 by that? And that would work?

I am sure that won't work.

Has anybody ever tried eating a burrito by biting down into the middle? We should all take turns going into Chipotle and eating like that to make everyone think it's a cool new trend.
You’re pretty close according to the woodworking site I’m on. 360 divided by number of sides, divided by 2 (since each piece will have two cuts)

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I highly encourage everyone to watch this. Especially those who are appalled at some riots and/or did not understand the symbolism behind the Amy Cooper incident.

This is as succinct and powerful as it gets.

Keep an open mind and really try to understand what he is saying.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
A&W is great. Burgers are great...lots of size options. The Double teen is a great meat to bun to condiment ratio.

The Root Beer is fantastic. Made with real cane sugar and my god it's good.

ok...onion rings. If you like thick onion rings, you will like these. Personally, I am not a lover of slimy onion so prefer DQ's as they are thinner....often trade thick ones with the wife for thinner ones.

the fries...nothing great.

To me, it's all about the burger and Root Beer and both are fantastic.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Wait, what?

is it safe for you to get drunk 4 or 5 times a week over a long period of time. Say years.
Please don’t confuse my thoughts saying you can’t enjoy drinking. Of course anyone can. It is just like anything else. You have to be disciplined and watch yourself with anything you consume

EDIT: I didn’t pick up on the sarcasm

Reactions: orangey and BiggE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad