All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part XVIII: Let's Get These Threads Back On The Rail(s)

Best Season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
We need some hockey to talk about ASAP!

giphy.gif

We've officially reached the point where we'd rather argue about Hagg/Ghost and Stewart being in the lineup. What a time to be alive...

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I’ve been frantically putting off reading a white paper all day. Now I’m reading about why there aren’t more monorails instead, so thank you for yet another distraction.

I’ve already learned that it’s very difficult for them to make track switches.

Watch Super Bowl LIII in it's entirety for me and let me know if you see any marks on Joyner's jersey.

I wouldn't wish that on my greatest enemy though. That game sucked.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I’ve been frantically putting off reading a white paper all day. Now I’m reading about why there aren’t more monorails instead, so thank you for yet another distraction.

I’ve already learned that it’s very difficult for them to make track switches.

For the upteenth time!

HC read my mind.
HC/Starat 2020

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
I feel MLB might not get back to it if the league keeps trying to cut the money

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Anybody Jonesing for some sports the NRL is resuming tomorrow morning. If you have FIOS it's on Fox Soccer Plus which is $15 a month.

Highly entertaining as @VladDrag can attest as I believe he played for the Philadelphia Fight. It's football without the pads.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I don’t like this poll. Too hard. Each have their own merits. Well done.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
It's even worse than that. I have to find something mundane to do at night to get my brain to shut off enough to sleep. I would try this.

Also, HE USED A POP WARNER DEFENSE TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL. Ok, I'm good.

I don't like to talk about it. Although I stand by if Cooper Kupp wasn't hurt the Rams could/would have won.

Humble brag about having a big brain that you can't turn off there, Jojo... I can fall asleep at anytime. That's one thing i'm very good at. I can turn my brain off quite easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad