All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part XVII: The Read A Book Edition

Is Mayonnaise An Instrument?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
It certainly is not impossible. I have no ****ing idea what is going on.
7A93A804-AB24-4C81-B4A9-508BC67EB87B.jpeg

it’s generally used as a reply to something stupid.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
So in fairness that isnt super common. You also find out quick that sharks and sea snakes get a bad rap. They are curious at times but like most wildlife. More scared of you. Feeding is a different story because they kind of forget you are there, and yes it is controversial. I'll see if I can dig up my video but its not the best quality, and not edited to make it look a little more pro.

If you have ever thought about it, try it. Its wonderful.

If you think sea snakes are more afraid of me than I am of them, I have a surprise for you.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

So as Trump's supporters begin to get hit, he's pushing to reopen churches. You can bet Republican governors will meekly follow suit, and church is one of the more dangerous activities there is. Combines a concentration of people with prolonged exposure and lots of singing/talking.

If he were actively trying to see more people die, this is how you go about it. I don't think he's trying to do that I think he's just this stupid.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

There's a method of testing where you get the trial vaccine, then after it's had some time to work you get exposed to COVID.

How much money would it take to get you people to do that? I think I'd have to start at a year's salary for that risk, but my horrifying levels of hypertension would probably disqualify me.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
There's a method of testing where you get the trial vaccine, then after it's had some time to work you get exposed to COVID.

How much money would it take to get you people to do that? I think I'd have to start at a year's salary for that risk, but my horrifying levels of hypertension would probably disqualify me.

Couple grand, and promised paid leave. I’m a cheap hoe

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
@Defect Continuing from the last thread - i know. Im just deathly afraid of heights and im always afraid that ill shift the ladder out from under me when i take my step on the roof. Anything above 10' im calling a contractor for.

yea as a kid i used to climb trees like a monkey... now, ima nope out after a few feet up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad