All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part XVII: The Read A Book Edition

Is Mayonnaise An Instrument?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
“but at the very least we can get someone who isn't afraid to be seen in public wearing a mask to save lives.”
@Superman33
3ADA3259-3F53-4FE0-8553-9479B4016700.jpeg

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
In other words, doing absolutely nothing to combat coronavirus is the absolute worst plan.

The short run certainly doesnt do their strategy any favors. Whats a bit worse is the fact that the curve of fatalities per million is not flattening by the same degree as in other countries, see below. We shall see what it brings in the long run.

Belgium is insane but probably has something to do with the way they report fatalities.

qMY06DU.png

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Ah, very nice. Great shots!

Also, how the hell do you not even flinch when theres a shark swimming at your face?

So in fairness that isnt super common. You also find out quick that sharks and sea snakes get a bad rap. They are curious at times but like most wildlife. More scared of you. Feeding is a different story because they kind of forget you are there, and yes it is controversial. I'll see if I can dig up my video but its not the best quality, and not edited to make it look a little more pro.

If you have ever thought about it, try it. Its wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad