Favorite Type Of Goldfish

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Welp, Trump just admitted that he's been taking hydroxychloroquine for the last few weeks.

It wasn't recommended by the White House Doctor for him to take it, he just asked the WHD to take it just because.

giphy.gif

There is no way he is taking it. With all the risks involved the WH doctors would never approve of it. He is a chronic liar.
He also has invested money into the drug and is probably losing money so he has resorted to saying this. IMO

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
It's like longingly hopeful, dude has nothing but is still just appreciating his girl and the little he does have. The melody goes perfectly with it too. Imagery in the lyrics is off the charts. It's just f***ing great

I was never a huge fan of Jerry's slide playing (his pedal steel was a different story) but it's perfect on this song.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
There is no way he is taking it. With all the risks involved the WH doctors would never approve of it. He is a chronic liar.
He also has invested money into the drug and is probably losing money so he has resorted to saying this. IMO

And you think he listens to anyone when his gut speaks to him?

Speaking at a meeting of restaurant executives, Trump said he began taking the antimalarial drug after consulting the White House doctor, though stopped short of saying his physician had actually recommended the drug.
"A couple of weeks ago, I started taking it," Trump said. He later said he'd been taking it every day for a week and a half.

Trump said he hadn't been exposed, and that he started taking the drug because he had heard from frontline responders who sent him letters saying they were taking it preventatively.
"Here's my evidence: I get a lot of positive calls about it," Trump said.

Trump says he is taking hydroxychloroquine though health experts question its effectiveness - CNNPolitics

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Marvel, the only good thing in DC is Batman villains
Whiskey or bourbon
Pickles. Olives are Reese’s tier trash.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Again, doesn't actually say anything.

It's not that hard to figure, as cases drop more activities open up, but for the rest of the year (and maybe into next year) no large gatherings, no groups of people indoors without masks.

We know the primary means of infection is through aerosols, and the best way to prevent an outbreak is to limit the exposure of people to high risk situations, that is, extended time in enclosed spaces with disease vectors not wearing masks.

Don't have to go overboard, you can distance outdoors, you can social distance and wear masks indoors.
Contact spread doesn't seem to be a significant threat, so you don't have to disinfect every surface every five minutes. But wash your hands.

We already know for example that hair stylists are at risk, a number of reported cases of "underground" stylists getting COVID.
That suggests that any activity where you spend a substantial period of time in close proximity, even wearing masks, is probably high risk.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Exposing yourself to potentially deadly side effects to gain absolutely no benefit. Yep, that decision making process confirms what we already know about him.

Odds he isn't really taking it, but just wants to increase the stock price. "I'm not just the President, I'm a very satisfied customer!"

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad