• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
This is insane. Maybe if they did a better job of caring about their clientele instead of money, they wouldnt need to open and would maintain accounts. My gym is sending me a weekly, personalized agenda for workouts. Im happily continuing to pay for my account simply because they are willing to put in the effort - even if i'm not necessarily sticking to their agenda.
My buddy owns a prominent BJJ/MMA/Crossfit gym in South Jersey (not the one from the link...) and has been doing similar things. They've been offering online classes daily and he said they've had great support from members overall, but obviously not everyone. He actually said the biggest issue is the loss of in-gym sales which is slowly bleeding them dry. Hopefully he'll be able to get some sort of non-contact stuff going in the gym soon.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
"Fistful of Dollars" or "Outlaw Josey Wales" easily for me. Or any of his WW2 roles.

Josey Wales is a good movie but it's also evil, because it whitewashes Quantrill's Raiders.

The romanticization of what was basically the Confederate branch of Al Queda is abhorrent, since their origin in bloody Kansas stemmed from the desire to turn Kansas into a slave state, and in Missouri, to overturn the majority's decision to stay in the Union. This was NOT about states' rights, but slavery - though once the killing started, of course, things got muddled.

It would be like making a movie about a German in Poland who engages in guerilla warfare to help the Nazis because he wants the Sudentenland to become part of the Reich. Making him the hero of a movie would disgust us, same attitude applies to Confederate bushwackers.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
It wasn't here. You're good. Pretty sure it was a 4chan operation that someone finally found. It's been scrubbed.
780.jpg

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
COVID-19: More than 60 nations back Australia's call for an independent inquiry into the virus origins

Not that I think China cooked COVID-19 up in a super-secret Bioterrorism lab, but I don't trust info that comes out of China. Underestimating the Wuhan death toll by 50%, reports of useless PPE and respirators; if China comes out of this weaker on the global stage, that is probably a good thing.

There's a big gap between holding China accountable, which should be in unison with our "former" allies and the rest of the world, and using China as a scapegoat to deflect blame from the Administration's incompetence.

I don't think anyone with a 3 figure IQ believes anything the Chinese or Russian governments say about anything, except maybe the GO when he looks into Putin's eyes and sees a honest, trustworthy man.

Pompeo lied about the evidence to push a political agenda and had to backtrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->