Which is greatest and best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
This required foreign partners to dive in to have any prayer of working; not even Russia would risk this, either. Likely having intel officials willing to testify to that too. Why would either do that after 2003?

COVID-19: More than 60 nations back Australia's call for an independent inquiry into the virus origins

Not that I think China cooked COVID-19 up in a super-secret Bioterrorism lab, but I don't trust info that comes out of China. Underestimating the Wuhan death toll by 50%, reports of useless PPE and respirators; if China comes out of this weaker on the global stage, that is probably a good thing.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Anybody else watch CineFix? They do movie top 10 lists, but unlike most channels the lists are actually good and the videos are full of content (none of that hey wuzzup guys be sure to smash that like button, lick that subscribe button, and tweak your nips while turning on notifications bullshit)

CineFix

I’m SBA and this has been my HFTalk. Be sure to subscribe to my patreon. Link is in the description. The next ten people to subscribe will get an exclusive personalized dick pic.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
On behalf of all of us in the non-US part of the world -- except for Russia and probably North Korea -- may we ask that you teleport past the pre-, peri-, and post-election violence that I am personally fearful could reach civil war levels in some areas and get back to doing some global leadership, please?
We haven't been in a global leadership role for 3.5 years.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Is it me or has the election talk been pretty non-existent?

Not making it a political discussion, just a notice that I've never seen this limited engagement 6 months before an election before

No rallies because of the Pandemic. And I think Biden is trying to tread lightly when it comes to campaigning with thousands dying daily. Tricky situation. Im guessing it will ramp up in the middle of summer.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Well, now we know stupidity doesn't discriminate. In America, it's equal opportunity.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/05/17/coronavirus-update-us/

(Scroll down to Florida parties)

"“Why do they try to take our humanity? Our pride?” one partygoer told the newspaper. “It’s not fair to us — we’re all human.”"

giphy.gif

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE
I have the following loaded onto my Plex account if you want some more recommendations. I'll do one for each letter:

# - The 400 Blows
A - Assault on Precinct 13 (the original)
B - Breaker Morant
C - Conspiracy (HBO movie)
D - Don't Look Now
E - El Topo
F - Fitzcarraldo
G - Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
H - Hell in the Pacific
I - In Bruges
J - Jojo Rabbit
K - The Killing Fields
L - Local Hero
M - The Man With Two Brains
N - Network
O - Once Upon a Time in the West
P - Paths of Glory
Q - Quills
R - R Point (S. Korean)
S - Swiss Army Man
T - Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me
U - U-571
V - Vertigo
W - The World's Fastest Indian
X - X
Y - Y Tu Mama Tambien
Z - Zardoz

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Apparently the UK may have a vaccine by this September if trials are successful.

Don't hold your breath.
I think there's a lot of wishful thinking going on right now.

Before you ramp up to produce a billion or so doses (much less distribute and use them) you need large scale trials to ensure the vaccine actually works, after you've determined the potential cure isn't worse than the disease.

The idea that you can compress this process into a few months is a tad bit optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad