May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
what about Catsup?

2997798145_1_9_lafToT2a.gif

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
My grandma, who was the best person I have ever known, said Catsup. It drove me crazy, and this was before I became besotted with kitties.
What drives me insane is when I go to an eating establishment and they try to be all cool and pretentious with aioli sauces and they won't have basic condiments! I asked for mayo and they said they had some aioli mayo concoction only. Made absolutely no sense unless it was prepackaged or some jarred aioli sauce they didn't mix up themselves. But still..why wouldn't you have basic mayo? Why????

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Covid is not the cause. f***ing stop it. If I’m in hospice dying from cancer and you gave me Ebola, I’m going to die from cancer while having Ebola. Dying with Ebola does not mean Ebola killed me.
You’re smarter than that man stop it.
If you have lung cancer and catch COVID then develop pneumonia and end up on a vent. You died of COVID. This is how it is being written if you talk with actual doctors. If they got COVID but had an issue that isn't a known condition brought about or exacerbated by COVID the doctor can not write COVID on a death certificate. IT IS ILLEGAL.

If you are going to support a conspiracy that thousands of doctors will willingly go to jail by writing COVID on death certificates of people who had conditions that are not exacerbated or brought on by COVID, all I can say is WOW.

Last edited:

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
What drives me insane is when I go to an eating establishment and they try to be all cool and pretentious with aioli sauces and they won't have basic condiments! I asked for mayo and they said they had some aioli mayo concoction only. Made absolutely no sense unless it was prepackaged or some jarred aioli sauce they didn't mix up themselves. But still..why wouldn't you have basic mayo? Why????
On the one hand I HATE plain mayo but I agree with you. Once I discovered what aioli was, I was very underwhelmed. You could mix ball sweat with mayo and call it a testicular aioli. Aioli is a terrible word for pompous foodies that need their genitals stapled to their foreheads. This will all take place at the nearest GASTROPUB.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Listening to the radio this morning and the host said that people are taking bets on the most popular post-lockdown names for babies. For girls, Serenity and Patience. For boys, Anthony (as in Fauci) and Scott, as in...

scott-1000-sheet-toilet-paper-rolls.png

Last edited:

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

so a nurse supervisor basically tells him there have definitely been PPE availibility issues and sporadic shortages so of course Mr. "Expert in everything" disagreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad