All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part XII: Cute Animal Pictures Only

Would you rather...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
This didnt quite turn out the way I hoped, but it's not terrible for my first time, I guess.
Baby brisket and twice smoked potatoes with bacon and cheese.

View attachment 344705 View attachment 344706 View attachment 344707

Looks like you got a nice smoke ring on that brisket.

Potato skin is one of the things I hated as a kid but love now. I would have definitely scooped out and housed the middle back in the day, but today I'm more likely to scoop out the middle and toss it to the side. I think it would be great if Chick Fil A would offer a "just the ends" fry option. I like them so much more than the regular fries.

Reactions: Starat327

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Seems as though someones inability to read isnt limited to the roster thread. Good to know.

Looks like you got a nice smoke ring on that brisket.

Potato skin is one of the things I hated as a kid but love now. I would have definitely scooped out and housed the middle back in the day, but today I'm more likely to scoop out the middle and toss it to the side. I think it would be great if Chick Fil A would offer a "just the ends" fry option. I like them so much more than the regular fries.

Thanks. Yeah, i had a nice low smoke going until it hit 110. Then I hit a wall in temperature at about 145 and started running out of daylight, so i had to just raise the temp. Fortunately, it was a cheap cut, and I have another one, so i'll give it another go this week. The potato turned out REALLY well, surprisingly. Smoked the bacon, the potato, and then tossed it back in to melt he cheese.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

99442b80b8096a6be7c381870a5a2dbd.jpg

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
I watched it the other night. I honestly don’t really know what the hell exactly the plot was & all that but the action was good.

Thin on plot for sure. Action was great. A decent movie to shut the brain off and give in to some action movie madness

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Thin on plot for sure. Action was great. A decent movie to shut the brain off and give in to some action movie madness

Ill take a simple plot over a convoluted plot in an action movie sometimes. Like this movie is way better than the Transformers sequels for example.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
This is only going to get worse thanks to a braindead chunk of the population.
Yup..we are gonna need a massive breakthrough..if not, the COVIDIOTS are gonna make things uglier than they already are and will be...

Looks like this is gonna wash through the population regardless..

The coronavirus pandemic may last until 2022, according to a report published Thursday.

A group of researchers at the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP) suggest that the COVID-19 outbreak won't end until 60% to 70% of the human population is immune to the virus, which may take between 18 and 24 months.

The experts laid out three scenarios for how the coronavirus pandemic will progress. The worst-case scenario among these three projections involves a second, larger wave of infections this fall and winter. The report authors suggest this is the most likely outcome, and states need to prepare for it.

"This thing's not going to stop until it infects 60 to 70% of people," Michael Osterholm, report author and the director of CIDRAP, told CNN. "The idea that this is going to be done soon defies microbiology."

The coronavirus pandemic could last up to 2 years, according to US experts. They predict we may see a 2nd, larger wave of infections this fall.

Last edited:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
This is only going to get worse thanks to a braindead chunk of the population.

I'm hiding in my bunker with my extra freezer, my AK-47 and my harem of teenage girls. :sarcasm:

Seriously, the people I feel bad for are the workers forced to return to work in unsafe conditions because their Governor "opened up" their state and they won't qualify for unemployment if they don't show up for work.

Meanwhile their bosses and the shareholders are hunkered down in safety.

The WH is a perfect example, testing everyone frequently while the rank and file can't get tested.

I will give Pelosi and McConnell (and I hate crediting that evil elf with anything) credit for refusing the same testing and requesting those rapid tests go first to health care workers before politicians.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Meanwhile, the Red States are going to be up shit's creek in a month, and deservedly so:

Stillwater, Oklahoma, ditches rule on face masks in businesses - CNN

Me, no shirt, no shoes, no mask, no service. F--k my governor and my asshole customers.

I wonder in a stand your ground state, failure to wear a mask and keep social distance would justify homicide?
I mean if you can get away with killing black kids in hoodies, shouldn't you get away killing white people who refuse to wear masks?
(just doing a "George Carlin" folks, I'm not really serious, though . . .)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad