All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part VIII: Eight may not be enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Hopefully it takes out that maniac Bolsanaro before he destroys the Amazon. That man is pure evil.
I try to stay away from wishing harm on anyone and I'm certainly no Bolsanaro fan but firing the Health Minister who was far more popular than him pretty much has sealed his fate.

BTW I don't know if you saw this but he damn near died campaigning.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Dude you're playing with fire. Just you wait.

Paging @Captain Dave Poulin there is somebody who needs an adjustment. I think a small dose of memes will do the trick :nod:

An adjustment?

tab01.jpg

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
I try to stay away from wishing harm on anyone and I'm certainly no Bolsanaro fan but firing the Health Minister who was far more popular than him pretty much has sealed his fate.

BTW I don't know if you saw this but he damn near died campaigning.

Bolsanaro is most thin-skinned Strongman around these days. That’s saying something, because ALL of those guys are thin-skinned ninnies.

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
Bolsanaro is most thin-skinned Strongman around these days. That’s saying something, because ALL of those guys are thin-skinned ninnies.
I think I'm going to have to disagree with you. There's one that comes to mind that I could totally see striking this pose.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Not really a complaint lol because I’m happy to have it, but always wearing this mask I feel either like:

a. I’m back to my early teens and having my skin about to break out

b. I’ve been shawshanked and had cephalic STD contaminated items around my mouth.

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
American degrees.
Totally random but Celsius sucks ass. I agree with putting the day before the month and the metric system but Celsius is about as useful as using a scale of 1-10. Like a difference of 2 degrees Celsius totally changes what you're going to wear.:thumbd::thumbd::thumbd:

Reactions: Striiker

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I thought it was discussed as a legit possibility (back when it was still pretty minor news... I'm talking like the very first time I heard anything about the virus), then conspiracy theorists picked it up and ran with it as if it had to be true when the virus became common knowledge, and then people kind of shunned the idea because of the conspiracy theorists and initial reports saying it was from the wet market or whatever.

Could be wrong but that's the impression I got based on what I saw at the time.

Regardless, all I'm saying is nothing would surprise me when it comes to their capacity for misinformation.
There’s a lab like a mile away from the wet market that was believed to have the horseshoe bats, that did research on horseshoe bats.
Other than the lab, horseshoe bats are not found in the area for 1000 miles. I’m tired of typing horseshoe bats.

Reactions: Striiker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->