All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part VII: A Little Bit Softer Now...On The Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Just watching this game....a f***ing shootout led us to game 6 of the SCF. Unreal. Hank played his balls off that game. Guy definitely deserved better throughout his career

Reactions: Beef Invictus

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
APPX32NZ6G35AZJFZBIWTNCK7Q.jpg

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I don't know if any of you know who MeatCanyon is on YouTube but he makes short and slightly demonic animations then scrolls his patreon supporters through at the end very quickly and one of them is "J. St. Ivany"

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Kevin Hayes apparently said on one of those Instagram live (?) things with Barstool that the NHL & NHLPA hopes to open up July 15th fwiw.
He was on Dave Portnoy's, Barstool founder, live unboxing video earlier. I missed most of it unfortunately. People have just been sending a shit ton of packages to Dave's house the last week and he opens them all live on IG. First night was about an hour long and the last couple nights it's been 3+ hours

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
He was on Dave Portnoy's, Barstool founder, live unboxing video earlier. I missed most of it unfortunately. People have just been sending a shit ton of packages to Dave's house the last week and he opens them all live on IG. First night was about an hour long and the last couple nights it's been 3+ hours

Someone should send him a box of human feces and document his reaction so that he can watch it and understand what the rest of the world feels like when his site releases content.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Someone should send him a box of human feces and document his reaction so that he can watch it and understand what the rest of the world feels like when his site releases content.
Someone did send him what appeared to be cow shit a few nights ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->