All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part VI - The Flyers Fred Arthur wore #6, he quit to be a doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Don't remember Reach's campaign much but I absolutely love the Halo games just for the story... never cared for the multiplayer much, even though I'm a huge multiplayer guy. Everything about them is just awesome, especially the music.

I even like the campaigns of 4 and 5 and I'm extremely excited for Infinite.
Same boat. Loved the campaign hated multiplayer. Dbags with the shotty camping around the corner from the shield wall things and would pop out with just the muzzle sticking out of the shield. Ugh.
Ok I honestly couldn’t get enough halo 3 multiplayer but my best friends ranking was glitched. He couldn’t get past like 23 or some arbitrary rank no matter what he did, or I did when I came over to try to rank him up higher so we could continue to play together. It was weird.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Same boat. Loved the campaign hated multiplayer. Dbags with the shotty camping around the corner from the shield wall things and would pop out with just the muzzle sticking out of the shield. Ugh.
Ok I honestly couldn’t get enough halo 3 multiplayer but my best friends ranking was glitched. He couldn’t get past like 23 or some arbitrary rank no matter what he did, or I did when I came over to try to rank him up higher so we could continue to play together. It was weird.
I missed the whole Halo 3 multiplayer craze.

For part of the time I was on PlayStation 3 and then I got an Xbox and was on CoD4, so I only played it long after the fact and it just wasn’t my cup of tea. Too slow and clunky... it drove me nuts. I actually played more Reach multiplayer than any other Halo.

But dem campaigns...

Reactions: Defect
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->