All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion IV: mmvvpp Memorial Thread

You may keep only one. The other will be deleted from existence.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I guess that depends how insecure they are...online can be a haven for broken toys and the maladjusted both men and women. Many also just are looking for emotional validation with no other intentions....I mean it's all over the board. Nurses and schoolteachers are probably the most sought after..

Here is a secret that I did not find out until much later in life. All people are insecure. Once you find out their insecurity you can exploit them in any way you like. The Dark Arts.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Here is a secret that I did not find out until much later in life. All people are insecure. Once you find out their insecurity you can exploit them in any way you like. The Dark Arts.
Yes, to an extent especially in your formative years but as you get older the insecurities dissipate some..

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
It is well known that between myself and some friends who are also single that Black women on dating apps are significantly more attractive than any other race and its not even close. Im not into white women , but even if I was I probably would not hit many up considering how dumpy they look compared to some of the black women out there.

The problem with black women is that so many have kids and im not about having casual fun with moms who are looking to settle down.
Black professional women very often have a thing for white men. I’ve dated women of most ethnicities, but in the end I’m a sucker for blue eyes.

Reactions: Jtown

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
then you invent their insecurities.." Did you get that shirt as a gift" stuff like that.
You sound like my buddy ..when we used to go out he would key in on something like a purse and bust on it.....most times it worked but there are instances where he got some nasty reactions..

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
tumblr_mzsikghoHn1qc87cgo8_250.gif

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
You sound like my buddy ..when we used to go out he would key in on something like a purse and bust on it.....most times it worked but there are instances where he got some nasty reactions..

I can get away with murder , its not what you say its how you say it. Always say mean things with a smile on your face.

Reactions: Ghosts Beer

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
You’re 100% right. I try not to do it too much, because it feels pretty sleazy. But then you learn that not doing it all doesn’t work.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
You’re 100% right. I try not to do it too much, because it feels pretty sleazy. But then you learn that not doing it all doesn’t work.

See.... I have always identified as a feminist and still do but we are slaves to our biology, and sometimes a lot of those constructs get left by the wayside in pursuit of natural desires and then people are left trying to rationalize what just happened when it goes against our perceived identity.

Reactions: Ghosts Beer

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
For anybody that ever has the option of cancelling a subscription via text......DO NOT DO IT! Worse than trying to break up with a girl over text.....

Today I cancelled my Sirius XM subscription because I hardly drive much and didn't want to deal with a more expensive automatic renewal. I tried calling them but they said their reps were all busy which is BS and that text was an option. I was like ok.....easy enough....please cancel my subscription.....well should have known.....became a back and forth grappling match. Asked why....how bout this...how bout that. I kept sending the word "cancel" over and over ...I swear it was about a half hour ordeal until the dude gave in and cancelled! Sheesh! Torture....on top of that got a 26 dollar parking ticket during a 5 minute stop at the bike shop ....forgot to put 50 cents in the meter. Sure enough the meter jerk who was probably hiding out under the car behind mine slapped me with a ticket....5 effin minutes! Crappy crap today....

Reactions: Defect

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
See.... I have always identified as a feminist and still do but we are slaves to our biology, and sometimes a lot of those constructs get left by the wayside in pursuit of natural desires and then people are left trying to rationalize what just happened when it goes against our perceived identity.
No question.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
For anybody that ever has the option of cancelling a subscription via text......DO NOT DO IT! Worse than trying to break up with a girl over text.....

Today I cancelled my Sirius XM subscription because I hardly drive much and didn't want to deal with a more expensive automatic renewal. I tried calling them but they said their reps were all busy which is BS and that text was an option. I was like ok.....easy enough....please cancel my subscription.....well should have known.....became a back and forth grappling match. Asked why....how bout this...how bout that. I kept sending the word "cancel" over and over ...I swear it was about a half hour ordeal until the dude gave in and cancelled! Sheesh! Torture....on top of that got a 26 dollar parking ticket during a 5 minute stop at the bike shop ....forgot to put 50 cents in the meter. Sure enough the meter jerk who was probably hiding out under the car behind mine slapped me with a ticket....5 effin minutes! Crappy crap today....

Sounds like trying to cancel a membership at like a Planet Fitness or whatever type of gym (I guess more corporate is the word I’m looking for). I try to avoid those places & find local smaller gyms with more flexible commitments but seems like everybody I know that do seemingly always have an issue canceling their membership.

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
Sounds like trying to cancel a membership at like a Planet Fitness or whatever type of gym (I guess more corporate is the word I’m looking for). I try to avoid those places & find local smaller gyms with more flexible commitments but seems like everybody I know that do seemingly always have an issue canceling their membership.
I once had a very unpleasant phone call with the unfortunate drone working the Planet Fitness desk when I wanted to cancel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad