All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion IV: mmvvpp Memorial Thread

You may keep only one. The other will be deleted from existence.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
I know it’s not Japan but if you just want to daydream about living in a beautiful place with a beautiful dog, follow Rasta the white shepherd on instagram or FB.

It always looks spectacular there, but I couldn't imagine driving on those mountain roads.

Let me just answer this way - if you think I would ever go on an "adventure vacation," you are even more high than you usually are. The cost (which I knew about) alone is enough to keep me away, but it is very beautiful looking. I'm good just looking at pictures. I don't really like travel anyway - I like moving to other countries and just settling in.

I drove down to Zurich for a weekend once when I lived in Germany. Gorgeous scenery, and even the roads weren't too bad. I can't remember which Autobahn we were on when we hit Switzerland, but once you get over 180 kph you don't really notice the speed anyway.

Zurich is certainly not the most picturesque portion of the country, that's a bit further south, but the countryside was still pretty.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I didnt think it was possible to be worse than the U.S on this one, but you and France are running a fast race to Shittyville.

The jokes write themselves. The party who is running the country right now was mostly using this motto during the election: "We truly are a capable nation. We are just governed by the incompetent." Roflcopter

161-entry-0-1586337191.jpg

Guy in the picture (PM) was quoted earlier in August that "we are the best at Covid" :laugh:

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Some pretty rough sex....but seriously....how messed up. People are sick...

Tinder date chopped into 11 pieces after being stabbed to death during sex

i could write a book on some of the adventures and misadventures I have had on Tinder. It's crazy how much sex there is right at one's fingertips, its also crazy some of the situations one gets involved in when they are chasing after women. Sex Addicts, drug dealers, couples, crazy fetishes, addicts, homeless people, extortion, all waiting for you . Use some street smarts and always use a burner. and have a sex contract as well. Video them signing the sex contract.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
i could write a book on some of the adventures and misadventures I have had on Tinder. It's crazy how much sex there is right at one's fingertips, its also crazy some of the situations one gets involved in when they are chasing after women. Sex Addicts, drug dealers, couples, crazy fetishes, addicts, homeless people, extortion, all waiting for you . Use some street smarts and always use a burner. and have a sex contract as well. Video them signing the sex contract.
A girl I had a fling with years ago told me a pretty scary story about a first date she had with someone. (BTW, this woman had absolutely the best body I'll ever bang again. 10/10.) During their date they got into a long discussion about home improvement projects. The guy told her he was remodeling his home and asked if she wanted to see what he had done. She agreed, he seemed like a nice guy. They get to the house. Enter, the lights aren't working. He makes some BS excuse. But now she's starting to panic and thinking to herself, "What have I done?" She had let herself get tricked into being alone in an abandoned house with a person she had just met (she was a pharmacist, no idiot, either). Thankfully, some neighbors saw them enter the house, grasped what was probably going on, and immediately called the police, who arrived lightning fast. But that's how easy it is to make bad, potentially life-threatening decisions, and sociopaths are great at getting people's guards down.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
A girl I had a fling with years ago told me a pretty scary story about a first date she had with someone. (BTW, this woman had absolutely the best body I'll ever bang again. 10/10.) During their date they got into a long discussion about home improvement projects. The guy told her he was remodeling his home and asked if she wanted to see what he had done. She agreed, he seemed like a nice guy. They get to the house. Enter, the lights aren't working. He makes some BS excuse. But now she's starting to panic and thinking to herself, "What have I done?" She had let herself get tricked into being alone in an abandoned house with a person she had just met (she was a pharmacist, no idiot, either). Thankfully, some neighbors saw them enter the house, grasped what was probably going on, and immediately called the police, who arrived lightning fast. But that's how easy it is to make bad, potentially life-threatening decisions, and sociopaths are great at getting people's guards down.

wait... you know Cynthia too?

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia

My very first dating app date I was lured into an abandoned park where a woman seduced me and whispered in my ear " I always wanted to f*** a stranger in a park". Yes it was at that moment I was just a cog in some woman's sexual fantasy. It would not be my first rendezvous with a sex addict, in fact i have a theory about online dating and sex addicts. Over the course of my life i have never met a sex addict, but i'd say 1/3 of the women i have met on Tinder are legitimate sex addicts. There is something about these dating apps that attracts them.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
My very first dating app date I was lured into an abandoned park where a woman seduced me and whispered in my ear " I always wanted to f*** a stranger in a park". Yes it was at that moment I was just a cog in some woman's sexual fantasy. It would not be my first rendezvous with a sex addict, in fact i have a theory about online dating and sex addicts. Over the course of my life i have never met a sex addict, but i'd say 1/3 of the women i have met on Tinder are legitimate sex addicts. There is something about these dating apps that attracts them.

Well, no shit Sherlock.

If you're looking for casual sex without a lot of work, would you go to a conventional dating site, have to deal with hours of soul sharing, etc., or go to Tinder and its ilk.

Self-selection bias.

Of course, if the shoe fits . . .

Reactions: Defect and kudymen

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
So how long did you continue to see that first woman? ;)

But I can see why the Tinder/sex addict numbers are so high -- addiction is an impulse control disorder, and I imagine Tinder is a perfect storm for the next dopamine hit. Swiping, getting a buzz from a match, being able to arrange an immediate meeting, etc.

One thing I miss about living in the DC metro area is the sheer number of nearby options on those apps. Where I live now Tinder isn't worthwhile. Low numbers and low quality.

Reactions: Jtown

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Well, no shit Sherlock.

If you're looking for casual sex without a lot of work, would you go to a conventional dating site, have to deal with hours of soul sharing, etc., or go to Tinder and its ilk.

Self-selection bias.

Of course, if the shoe fits . . .

I just want to emphasize the difference between casual sex and sex addiction. Casual Sex is a behavior a woman may act on ever so frequently. Sex Addiction is an entirely different animal where people get their sole validation from being sexually desired and need constant affirmation. It's a very scary situation to be with a woman who suffers from this.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
So how long did you continue to see that first woman? ;)

But I can see why the Tinder/sex addict numbers are so high -- addiction is an impulse control disorder, and I imagine Tinder is a perfect storm for the next dopamine hit. Swiping, getting a buzz from a match, being able to arrange an immediate meeting, etc.

One thing I miss about living in the DC metro area is the sheer number of nearby options on those apps. Where I live now Tinder isn't worthwhile. Low numbers and low quality.

1st woman... still have a realtionship with. She is too entertaining to block. The DC metro area is blessed with every flavor a man could ever desire.

Reactions: Ghosts Beer

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I love the women that caveat their salacious bikini clad pics with the comment "not lookin' for a hookup...."

As you say a good bit of them are doing just that despite their faux coyness...

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I love the women that caveat their salacious bikini clad picd with the comment "not lookin' for a hookup...." as you say a good bit of them are doing just that despite their faux coyness...

lol I have stopped listening to what women say for years , and it has only manifested itself into Me and them having significantly better sexual experiences.

ONe day i would like to discuss the very fine line of what is socially acceptable and a woman's true desire.

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
I love the women that caveat their salacious bikini clad pics with the comment "not lookin' for a hookup...."

As you say a good bit of them are doing just that despite their faux coyness...

I think I get the biggest kick out of how so many women on these apps make reference to social justice causes, and then add a height requirement. I'm 6 feet tall, but I feel bad for my shorter friends. They get crushed by discrimination.

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
never!.. im just saying i have seen women say they would never do something and then 5 minutes later they are doing it.
"We can't have sex, it's only date 1/2!" 5 minutes later, "I want you to **** me."

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I think I get the biggest kick out of how so many women on these apps make reference to social justice causes, and then add a height requirement. I'm 6 feet tall, but I feel bad for my shorter friends. They get crushed by discrimination.

Asian men too. Some of my best friends are Asian and Im shocked by what they go through on online dating, some of the most racist shit I have seen. Asian men have really been stereotyped as asexual in this culture to an alarming degree.

Ghosts Beer

Feb 10, 2014
Asian men too. Some of my best friends are Asian and Im shocked by what they go through on online dating, some of the most racist shit I have seen. Asian men have really been stereotyped as asexual sex in this culture to an alarming degree.
100% agree and I almost mentioned it in my prior post. It's brutal what Asian men go through in online dating, and frankly the racism that they have to put up with in general. Ever watch "2 Broke Girls"? The constant racist jokes that they make at the expense of the Asian male character are vicious, and the show was still on in syndication as recently as a few weeks ago.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Asian men too. Some of my best friends are Asian and Im shocked by what they go through on online dating, some of the most racist shit I have seen. Asian men have really been stereotyped as asexual in this culture to an alarming degree.
African American females probably have it the roughest especially if they are established in their lives....

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
African American females probably have it the roughest especially if they are established in their lives....

It is well known that between myself and some friends who are also single that Black women on dating apps are significantly more attractive than any other race and its not even close. Im not into white women , but even if I was I probably would not hit many up considering how dumpy they look compared to some of the black women out there.

The problem with black women is that so many have kids and im not about having casual fun with moms who are looking to settle down.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
never!.. im just saying i have seen women say they would never do something and then 5 minutes later they are doing it.
I guess that depends how insecure they are...online can be a haven for broken toys and the maladjusted both men and women. Many also just are looking for emotional validation with no other intentions....I mean it's all over the board. Nurses and schoolteachers are probably the most sought after..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad