All Purpose CHEL/EASHL Discussion Thread

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
I hope the new lacrosse goal is extremely difficult to pull off, otherwise, it might be a shit show.
I'd have to imagine it would require a lot of time completely alone around the net to pull off, and even then, the goalie might still be able to make the save. Seems like more of a move for flare over efficiency, since if in that position, there may be higher percentage ways to score. That's my hope, anyways.

Last edited:

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
I haven’t played EASHL in so long, mainly because a player will choose to be a goalie, but the other team will have an AI goalie. Pretty unfair they need to do something about that.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
I haven’t played EASHL in so long, mainly because a player will choose to be a goalie, but the other team will have an AI goalie. Pretty unfair they need to do something about that.
If you're talking about drop-ins, you can simply back out before the game starts if you notice only your team has a human goalie. In club games you can select to "match goalie" in the lobby, but the game will be forfeited if your goalie leaves/disconnects.

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
If you're talking about drop-ins, you can simply back out before the game starts if you notice only your team has a human goalie. In club games you can select to "match goalie" in the lobby, but the game will be forfeited if your goalie leaves/disconnects.
I know you can back out but it’s just annoying because in the next game it can be the exact same situation, do you know how to join club games? I feel like I can play any position accept goalie lol

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
I'd like to set the AI defenseman in threes to play a little more physical. Usually we keep him on passive with high puck pressure but he still doesn't take the body when a guy is going one on one against him. What setting do you guys recommend to fix it.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I know you can back out but it’s just annoying because in the next game it can be the exact same situation, do you know how to join club games? I feel like I can play any position accept goalie lol
You need to join a club or find a group of players to play with and play club games as an invite.

It's easy to avoid mismatches in the lobby, but once people start quitting, all bets are off because the AI can change the outcome of a game on a dime.

Reactions: crazychimp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->