OT: All Non-Hockey Sports Talk (2020-21 edition): MLB, NBA, NFL, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bag Of Beans

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Just put on the start of the Marlins afternoon game against the Red Sox.

What a nice surprise, seeing Jessica Blaylock on TV. She seems super nice, and very professional. Seems like she just loves sports.

TheImpatientPanther

Florida Flukin Panthers > LTIR Maple Leafs
Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
@Ghoste

What's best case scenario right now for us? 9-7/10-6 wildcard berth?
Can we stay afloat with all these injuries?
Will eventually get Kittle and Deebo back which should help when we play SEA, GB and NO in week 8, 9 and 10.

@NYG, vs PHI, vs MIA, vs LAR

Feel we could realistically go 3-1 in that next 4, LAR seem likely to beat us though.
Is the NFC West the best division in the league? Feels like it.

Jimmy G and Mostert injuries don't seem severe but damn, seeing Bosa go down hurt a ton, as well as Thomas who looked like he was ready for a bit of a breakout year.

Reactions: Ghoste

Bag Of Beans

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I am watching the Jays game, they’re up 14 to 1. Hopefully they’re getting hot at the right time. All they have to do is win one of their last four games, and they clinch a playoff spot.

Reactions: TheImpatientPanther

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I am watching the Jays game, they’re up 14 to 1. Hopefully they’re getting hot at the right time. All they have to do is win one of their last four games, and they clinch a playoff spot.

Kirk is a beast! :laugh: (6 for 10 vs NYY in this series so far, 3 double base hits?)
Looks like we gonna clinch tonight.
Love to see the kids get some playoff experience/team bonding/building games in here.

Reactions: Cold Cat

Bag Of Beans

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Kirk is a beast! :laugh: (6 for 10 vs NYY in this series so far, 3 double base hits?)
Looks like we gonna clinch tonight.
Love to see the kids get some playoff experience/team bonding/building games in here.

Toronto is going to be one tough out this Postseason. They still have regular finale series versus the Orioles this weekend. Maybe the Marlins can do us a favour and beat up the Yankees. Although I am fine with playing Tampa this playoffs. The Jays have a couple really good left-handed starters, and the Rays have a lot of left-handed batters.

I hope fans are tuning in and watching this fall, you don't want to miss something special.

Reactions: TheImpatientPanther

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
It's back to the finals for the heat! These guys have worked their butts off and I couldn't be happier for them. The Lakers scare me. I don't think the heat matchup well with them.

Congrats dude. They remind me of my Raptors last year, good to great team but also viewed as underdogs the whole way.
Enjoy it! They gonna be good for the next 4-5 years.

Reactions: Drugs Delaney

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
And the Marlins are back in the playoffs! Hopefully they can keep their streak of never losing a playoff series alive.

True. Forgot about that in my excitement over trading Matheson.

I admit I've stepped back from MLB/Marlins thanks to Loria, but will try to watch them more.

Bag Of Beans

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
It's about halftime at MNF, and my Chiefs are absolutely shit ticketing the Ravens. They are supposed to challenge the Chiefs this year. :huh:

And the Marlins are back in the playoffs! Hopefully they can keep their streak of never losing a playoff series alive.

Hopefully they beat the Cubs. I strongly dislike the Cubs.

My prediction for the World Series is Blue Jays over Padres .

Bag Of Beans

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I took a break on Sunday night from my baseball playoff binge-watching, and watched one of the NBA finals games.

Even though I have $100 on the Lakers to win, that was an awesome key win.

Jiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmy!

Bag Of Beans

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I am really pulling for the heat. I honestly believe that when I said in round two that Jimmy Butler was their best player, I meant it.

I’d like to see the heat win, but if they lose to the Lakers I win $100! Win-win.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
What would you do if the Texans were to get the first overall pick in the draft, and you have the opportunity to draft Trevor Lawrence? We are talking about the best QB prospect since Luck. I think this is why it’s imperative that we play Tua soon, just so we know what we have in him. You can probably get a nice package for Tua, and an ridiculous package for Lawrence. It’s a conundrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->