OT: All Non-Hockey Sports Talk (2017-19 edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Im not sold on Allen yet. Im glad all the QBs were gone when we picked, because I think Minkah is going to be one of the best D players taken in the draft, and will be a star in our secondary, along with X, for years to come.

The playcalling is terrible as well. You know exactly what they are going to run, when they are going to run it, what they are going to do on this down, that down, etc. This mediocre team disguises itself as a good team, and unfortunately, the only way we get better is if we clean house, from Tannenbaum down.

Cleaning house is a tall order. They need someone with influence in Ross’ ear to make that happen. I don’t see a problem with their play calling. What I see is a ton of lateral passes to make up for a pretty bad offensive line. Their season is about to get longer now that the online is decimated by injury. We’ll see if Tannehill’s body can handle the abuse he’s about to receive.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Cleaning house is a tall order. They need someone with influence in Ross’ ear to make that happen. I don’t see a problem with their play calling. What I see is a ton of lateral passes to make up for a pretty bad offensive line. Their season is about to get longer now that the online is decimated by injury. We’ll see if Tannehill’s body can handle the abuse he’s about to receive.

They had a good offensive line, before we lost our starting LG and C, and they still went with bubble screens, after bubble screens, after bubble screens. Its like Tanny is afraid to throw the ball past the first down marker. That is why I think he is damaged goods; they coddled him so much when he was drafted, and seemed to always work underneath, rather than being a bit more aggressive.

This team is not a contender. They need to move on from Tannehill, Tannennbaum, and the rest of the older pieces, and build around the youth on this team. They should have been drafted Tannehill's replacement already.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Depending on where the team ends up, there could be some interesting names in the draft next year.

Out of the Herbert race, but guys like Lock, Stidham, Finley, Grier and some late surprisesm should be there in day 1/2.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
As a Khabib stan, damn that was disappointing. Incredible performance, but lowered himself to Conor's level immediately afterwards.

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
Miami Louis Farrakhans and their 5-yards-per-completion qb choke it up against another garbage team. Lulz

Everyone in SoFla sucks. Now is your chance, Panthers

Reactions: Rahooji

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I can’t believe that Laremy Tunail went down too. They seriously need to start drafting tough offensive linemen. Big white guys with beards. How hard can that be?

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
The Miami/FSU game was the best! It’s so much fun to watch throwback football. Those kids will hit you wherever they want to and take the ejection. There are no fines for them for playing hard.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I can’t believe that Laremy Tunail went down too. They seriously need to start drafting tough offensive linemen. Big white guys with beards. How hard can that be?

Dolphins luck they draft a guy like Frederick only to see him get slapped with an auto-immune disease.

Week5 is in the books and I'm already looking towards the draft for both of my teams.

Reactions: Rahooji

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
The Miami/FSU game was the best! It’s so much fun to watch throwback football. Those kids will hit you wherever they want to and take the ejection. There are no fines for them for playing hard.

Perry is going to be a good one. Very excited to not only see him grow in front of us, but also excited for the end of the Rosier era!!!!!!

Dolphins luck they draft a guy like Frederick only to see him get slapped with an auto-immune disease.

Week5 is in the books and I'm already looking towards the draft for both of my teams.

I said it when they were 1-0, 2-0, and 3-0...this team is a fraud. Tannehill is trash, not because he doesnt have the skill, its because they ruined his development when we drafted him. The team has had the same holes on offense and defence in what seems to be forever, they make terrible free agent signing and draft picks, and an owner who doesnt know how to just sit there and watch his team play. If you arent going to get rid of the coach, you need to get rid of that bum running things. Tanebaum needs to go. Enough of these older "old school" thinking retreads. The league has changed, and if you dont change with it, you are done for.

Reactions: Rahooji and ShootIt

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
It’s strange watching Dwyane Wade’s last season. The Heat look a bit more developed this season compared to last. It should be a fun ride.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
It's the battle of the suckage in South Florida.

Dolphins, heat and Panthers.

Heat need to shed guys like dragic and hopefully Whiteside.

Free up cap and tank

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Good game by Adebayo and Winslow last night against the Suns. The Heat have been having trouble putting away lesser teams this season so this was inspiring. I’m just happy that they sat Whiteside after his latest tantrum. That guy can’t be gone fast enough. I wouldnt play him again this season if I were coaching. Give the minutes to a guy who deserves them like Adebayo.

Wade gave a fan one of his shoes at the end of the game and the guy was crying. It finally got to me that my boy is done after this season. It’s hard to believe.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
The Dolphins Defensive Coordinator just got f***ed on Television. Absolutely no clue what was coming at him. Seeya on the unemployment line pal.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Good day of football for me.

Miami wins and breaks the hearts of Pats fans.
Dallas beats the eagles in OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad