OT: All Non-Hockey Sports Talk (2017-19 edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Yeah. I cried. But then I saw the future and was really excited.

More than I can say for your Kawhi-less Raptors after July 1st.

Alright that was cold. I'm sorry.
This my Kawhi drops 37 tonight dance!

He'll be practicing it for Caribana later this year in T.O
raptor.gif

For real though, DEN is a team to watch!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaos2k7

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
@Pumaconcolorcoryi

View attachment 219977

Siakim's thinking: I'MMMM GONNNA GETTTTT PAAAAAAIDDDD MANNNN!
Kawhi's thinking: So how many poutines and Canadian Tire franchises can I buy with $150 million?
Spicy P and VanVleet come up for contracts as Lowry and Ibaka come off the max deals. Will Kawhi stay, tough to leave a team you make deep playoffs runs with.

Big test against the Sixers but I think our depth will prevail in a chippy series.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Spicy P and VanVleet come up for contracts as Lowry and Ibaka come off the max deals. Will Kawhi stay, tough to leave a team you make deep playoffs runs with.

Big test against the Sixers but I think our depth will prevail in a chippy series.

We can do this, only team I'm worried about is the Bucks
Need to build a core around Fun guy, Spicy P, VanVleet and OG. Bring in some veterans for the bench and keep drafting and developing.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Yikes. Bye thunder.

Incredible shot and game by Dame.

Westbrook is a joke.
I wanted to rag on your pick before the series started. I just dont see Westbrook as a player that will ever win a championship. Too much ego to trust his teammates, and PG is just as good if not the better all around player.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I wanted to rag on your pick before the series started. I just dont see Westbrook as a player that will ever win a championship. Too much ego to trust his teammates, and PG is just as good if not the better all around player.

I only picked them for PG.

But wesbtrook is an absolute car wreck of a player.

I still got the Bucks winning it

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Dominate game 1. Pleasure to watch these guys realize how good they can be together.

I loved Demar but always felt he was a great player.
Now Kawhi, he's an elite player. Basically like a Barkov for us.

Feel very confident with the defense this year. Outside the first loss to ORL, we've held opposition offense to under 100 pts.
Expecting a pushback for Game 2 but it looks like a Finals team if they keep playing both sides of the court this way.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I loved Demar but always felt he was a great player.
Now Kawhi, he's an elite player. Basically like a Barkov for us.

Feel very confident with the defense this year. Outside the first loss to ORL, we've held opposition offense to under 100 pts.
Expecting a pushback for Game 2 but it looks like a Finals team if they keep playing both sides of the court this way.
They raised the expectations internally with the additions of Leonard and Green, they now have a business type approach and a calmness, never too high, never too low, and oh yeah, these guys can also flat out ball.

Very good start to a tough series.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad