OT: All Non-Hockey Sports Talk (2017-19 edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Riley overpaid his guys but it’s not the end of the world. He came under a ton of fire after supposedly shortchanging Wade and made mistakes. His good outweighs the bad. They aren’t in dire straights yet though.

Unpopular opinion, but I am not a Heat fan so I can say it....he shouldnt have gotten that pay he wanted. He was 100% declining and paying him the max was nothing more than a legacy pay.

I guess I am just used to Dirk taking the paycut....or seeing Duncan do the same. Wade went the Kobe route and Riley is a hard ass and I felt he made the right decision.

However, Riley blew all that money he didnt want to give to Wade on terrible players.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Unpopular opinion, but I am not a Heat fan so I can say it....he shouldnt have gotten that pay he wanted. He was 100% declining and paying him the max was nothing more than a legacy pay.

I guess I am just used to Dirk taking the paycut....or seeing Duncan do the same. Wade went the Kobe route and Riley is a hard ass and I felt he made the right decision.

However, Riley blew all that money he didnt want to give to Wade on terrible players.

Wade took a few pay cuts to help team salary in the past. He wasn’t worth the money at the time but the feeling from the fans is that he deserved it.

The league has changed. He needs to fill the roster with shooters with speed. I’m sure it’ll happen eventually.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I have a good feeling about this year and the Bucks are banged up, lets play ball!

#WETHENORTH

It's Finals or bust for me.
If we can do that, Mr. Fun Guy Kawhi may stay and Siakim is a star in the making, Kid is hungry! Obviously Lebron leaving the East makes it an easier path but our fans have been loyal since the Carter/Oakley/T-Mac days.
We knew they were a hollow team the last 3 years waiting for the King to behead us but this year feels different.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I’m reading that Dragic and Whiteside are considering opting out of their contracts. It sounds like the real rebuild can finally begin.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I feel for Pacers fans.

Their offense is so disjointed right now. This is where having Oladipo would right the ship, similar to what Kyrie is doing for the Cs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad