OT: All Non-Hockey Sports Talk (2017-19 edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I’m not going to try and defend this trade but Kenyan Drake is a very good back from a very good Bama Squad. He’s just injury prone. I think he can get the 4ypc that Gase is looking for.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
He is injury prone and never had a starting role in Bama. So, maybe he can pan out, hopefully. Just setting my bar lower for expectations.

Reactions: Rahooji

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I’m a bit upset at the Jags coaching staff for selfish reasons right now. This is the second time in three weeks that they’ve waited until Sunday to declare Fournette Out for the game. He’s been huge for my fantasy team. This time they say he didn’t make a team photo shoot and that’s why he’s not playing. Sounds fishy to me. I think his injury might be worse than they are letting on.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Very sad to hear about Roy "DOC" Halladay passing away today in a plane crash. Watched this guy for years dominate at the Skydome.
1 of only 2 pitchers ever to throw a playoff no-hitter. Also pitched a perfect game for Phillies in 2010.
2 x Cy Young winner (one in each league, very few have done this) and just insane HOF like numbers throughout his career.

Only 40 years, way too young. RIP

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
If anyone is interested in documentaries can recommend "Icarus"

completely mind blowing stuff about a state sponsored doping program in Russia running apparently since the 60's... all the Rio Olympic stuff from last year etc.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Whats scary with the Hurricanes is, we are just getting started. We have a hell of a class coming in next season, including a stud RB and TE. Our rb depth is going to be insane. We are going to lose some depth on D, but recruiting will replenish the depth. Its great to be a Miami Hurricane again!

As far as this season is concerned, I like our defense against Clemson's offense, and I think we can put up the points to beat them in the ACC championship game. But lets just deal with Virginia right now, then Pitt afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad