OT: All Jersey Talk (Game Worn, Replica, Authentic, etc.) Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicomo Cosca

Aug 13, 2020
Cincinnati, OH
NHL.COM has authentic Hall white X-mas jerseys on sale for $47, for that price I had to bite making it my first ADIDAS jersey..... where should I send it to get stripped and redone ?

Men's New Jersey Devils Taylor Hall adidas White Alternate Authentic Player Jersey

Exclusive Pro Sports. They used to do the Devils on ice jerseys before the switch to adidas (they can still get it super close). They do really good work, just a heads up they take forever (like several months).

https://exclusivepro.com/

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
wonder if they'll have the reverse retros

I'm not sure they'll be at the 30% off. The offer details say the sale starts today but doesn't specify a promotion end date.

One note - if you go to the CoolHockey site, there's no mention of the 30% but an e-mail I received today does. :)

upload_2020-11-20_19-42-42.png

3QOm0cEXPEWFjW0bd04bvDRlbknlVc0xRxThG1uNW6wer3LFB7iXLVma42YLBuTaeJcMzGmXj5fYI9GdEoM7bcZeQgK4EqKngfOk2BWPWptLdMJ-EKv7s993kR_4U5fxbOuwJMfGJr2ryelWbJUzQB_M8cjY5kJTXqtoOw=s0-d-e1-ft

Reactions: Zajacs Bowl Cut

VilgrainNPelusosBaby

Nov 30, 2020
Long-time lurker with a question regarding the Jersey’s release overnight.
I’m currently only seeing that the Adidas website is making it available overnight with their countdown clock on their page. I checked the team’s store & there is no sign of it whatsoever.
so question being, is the Adidas shop the only website to buy it overnight? I also noted CoolHockey has it as a mention but they’re going to notify you via email. Thanks Jersey brethren!

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
So my wife attempted to actually order me one for Christmas at midnight, and Adidas' website said it would go live at 3 AM EST. She woke up to try and order one at 3, and at 3:02, it said they were all sold out for the Devils :laugh:

I don't know if this is a glitch or how that could be, but that's insane if true.

I still don't see them on sale with NHL's shop.

VilgrainNPelusosBaby

Nov 30, 2020
So my wife attempted to actually order me one for Christmas at midnight, and Adidas' website said it would go live at 3 AM EST. She woke up to try and order one at 3, and at 3:02, it said they were all sold out for the Devils :laugh:

I don't know if this is a glitch or how that could be, but that's insane if true.

I still don't see them on sale with NHL's shop.

the same thing occurred to me as well. If you skip around Adidas site, it seems a lot of the smaller market teams Reverse Retro jerseys went fast, & the bigger market teams that already have a pretty robust jersey selection having played in holiday classics and the like, are still readily available.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
the same thing occurred to me as well. If you skip around Adidas site, it seems a lot of the smaller market teams Reverse Retro jerseys went fast, & the bigger market teams that already have a pretty robust jersey selection having played in holiday classics and the like, are still readily available.

I wonder if they'll mostly be on sale with NHL.com's shop. They did indicate they'd go on sale there today at some point too and I haven't seen them there at all yet.

It seems crazy to think they'd sell out THAT fast. :laugh:

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
My wife spent so much time deliberating what her Adidas jersey size is that the Devils jersey size I wanted was sold out and she waltzed through checkout with her Flyers jersey :thumbd::help:

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Long-time lurker with a question regarding the Jersey’s release overnight.
I’m currently only seeing that the Adidas website is making it available overnight with their countdown clock on their page. I checked the team’s store & there is no sign of it whatsoever.
so question being, is the Adidas shop the only website to buy it overnight? I also noted CoolHockey has it as a mention but they’re going to notify you via email. Thanks Jersey brethren!

welcome!

i cant help with your question above but just wanted to mention that you spelled vilgrain wrong in your name

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
My wife spent so much time deliberating what her Adidas jersey size is that the Devils jersey size I wanted was sold out and she waltzed through checkout with her Flyers jersey :thumbd::help:

With the league needing as much revenue as they can get I can't imagine that they won't restock these.

Reactions: Colin226

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
My wife succeeded in getting one off NHL.com this morning. I'll send it out to CoolHockey or Hockey Authentic for customization when the time comes. Likely go with Nico :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad