OT: All Jersey Talk (Game Worn, Replica, Authentic, etc.) Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
My saint of a wife bought me a Hughes jersey from CoolHockey for my birthday today.

I am not worthy of such a woman, who willingly helps add to my addiction. :laugh: This will now be jersey 24(!) in my collection! 20 of them Devils jerseys, 1 Schneider USA world cup jersey, 1 Boston College jersey (Schneider and Boyle autographed), 1 USA jersey and 1 blue Kovalchuk Atlanta jersey.

That's fantastic! Kudos to the bride! :thumbu: Plus, now I can go back to my sweetheart and let her know that my paltry 12 or so jerseys need to be added to. :laugh:

Reactions: Prezidentas Zubrus

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Anyone interested in a decent deal on a blank alternate jersey, I got one from here on Amazon for $120. Got it in the mail on Monday and it is the real deal. Will probably get it shipped out once the jersey makers I normally use are doing mail-ins and get Gusev on the back. :)

EDIT: I can't get the link to work because it turns into a Media format for some reason, but search for New Jersey Devils alternate jersey in Amazon and you should find it.

Last edited:

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Added this beauty to the collection. Ordered the blank off Amazon of all places and mailed it out to Hockey Authentic. Just got it back today, looks and feels incredible. Highly recommend!

D6F84252-D815-4724-A340-794984A08109.jpeg
A4768E39-F782-4A46-AE7F-1AE0C14DA505.jpeg

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Picked up '90s era Albany River Rats jersey with Steve Sullivan #14 (although the font is slightly off which irks me in an OCD way).

Now if I can find a Utica Devils jersey, I can proceed with my remake of Steamed Hams.

Attachments

• sullivan.jpg
    sullivan.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 7

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
How does that Ducks jersey even get approved. Imo the Golden Knights one isn't that bad, but that Anaheim one. Yikes. That has to be one of the worst jerseys I have ever seen. It is horrendous. Like, who tf thought that was a good idea.

Reactions: Darkauron

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Is it just me or does that Vegas jersey look like the Flames jerseys from the mid 2000's?

Also, if the Ducks are bringing back failed jerseys, can St. Louis bring this back?

st-louis-blues-rejected-design-third_1_fb9689a26ffbd1bf651c648b62f2be1f.jpg

Reactions: Davegarri

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I think they are disgusting and I wouldn't want this, it's not even like the Seals even played in San Jose. It's not as bad as Carolina wearing Hartford jerseys though.

It's more like us having stupid nods to the Rockies and Scouts and that Newark Bulldogs team on our current jerseys.

I really hope we don't have some stupid throwback to one of those 3 teams.

Last edited:

beekay414

#FireEveryone
Jul 1, 2016
Milwaukee, WI
Seems to me hockey fans are just as boring as hockey players. A lot of y'all disliked the Vegas gold alternates and now you're shitting on the Stars. Both those alternates are bangers.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I think they are disgusting and I wouldn't want this, it's not even like the Seals even played in San Jose. It's not as bad as Carolina wearing Hartford jerseys though.

It's more like us having stupid nods to the Rockies and Scouts and that Newark Bulldogs team on our current jerseys.

I really hope we don't have some stupid throwback to one of those 3 teams.

it had already happened……the "water wings" stripes on the newest jerseys are 100% a throwback to the rockies

…also, just imagine an nj rockin rollers jersey …yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad