OT: All Jersey Talk (Game Worn, Replica, Authentic, etc.) Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Why is the collar on the female fanatics jersey better than our real one lol ?

3815_TLP_DT_F1_devl.jpg

Reactions: NJDevils7

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Fanatics has a 25% off all orders sale going on today and jerseys are included. Get a replica for $100 total and bring it to the NHL Shop (or any other place that does customization) to get it turned into a player jersey. I just got a Sabres one I'm turning into a Dahlin one.

but do they pay people to buy a jenneraet custom though ;)

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
god that collar lol. how do you **** something up that bad? it looks like something shrek’s priest would wear

The entire concept was screwed from the start when they decided to make a "Heritage jersey" that isnt the actual jersey the team used to wear in several aspects.

Basically, it's green & red.
The similarity ends there = PASS.

Every once in a while, you'll see a real one on EBAY in decent condition, I'd go that route if I wanted an old school Devils jersey. At least it would look real.

Reactions: MartyOwns

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
On the bright side now when we wear these jerseys not only will team resemble the early 80s teams looks wise but their play on the ice will resemble those teams too!

Reactions: BenedictGomez

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
lol lighten up everyone it’s just a jersey. it’s not exact but it’s as close as they can get with the current uniform design. if you like the old ones you should at least be happy they are doing this, do you expect them to bust out the old ccm mumu shaped jerseys?

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
lol lighten up everyone it’s just a jersey. it’s not exact but it’s as close as they can get with the current uniform design. if you like the old ones you should at least be happy they are doing this, do you expect them to bust out the old ccm mumu shaped jerseys?

The quality of those old CCM & Koho jerseys was significantly better than either Reebok or Adidas. It took a polar bear on steroids to rip them.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007

without the collar i’d agree with you...but i’m sorry, that’s terrible. i can’t see anything but the collar. it looks like the top half of a pair of feety pajamas

Reactions: Satans Hockey

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
The quality of those old CCM & Koho jerseys was significantly better than either Reebok or Adidas. It took a polar bear on steroids to rip them.

Ultrafils yes, but from 95/96 on the Devils wore airknits, which was the same material used for most of the material panels on the Edge 2.0 that the team wore from about Nov 2007 through 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->