Exactly ... my Marty #29 :)
IMG_3180a.jpg
IMG_3181a.jpg

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
BUSTED. I wondered how long it would be before someone noticed or commented. :laugh:

Islanders shot glass on the Devils shrine??!

well found mike bossy….

should be a chico isles mask if anything

Isles fan before the Devils moved to NJ. Found them packed away in a box when we were cleaning out a closet. I put them up there a couple months ago to see if my GFs daughter would notice. She didn't.

And a Penguins Funko Pop :P

The GF was a Penguins fan when I met her. It's a Malkin Funko Pop and it's relegated to the edge of the shelf. One more Devils bobblehead and he's gone. It's taken a couple of years, but she's come over to the good side. She now wears Devils jerseys to all the games, even vs Pittsburgh. Once Lovejoy is gone (the Pittsburgh connection), the move will be complete. :rolleyes:

IMG_3196.PNG

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
But are they the legit old ones?

Edit: They are the premier line, not the authentic's. I don't really need an authentic, but I don't want cheesy either.

the ccm replica red xmas trees are fine. the logo isn't layered and sewn but it looks fine.

same thing on those but what ALWAYS drove me crazy about those is that the shoulder yokes aren't squared correctly on the premiers.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Welp I bought it. Haven't owned a Devils jersey in 20+ years.

So I could get anyone from the 16-17 season? That would be kosher?

I would say so!

I'm debating since my funds are tight and want to cave on a Coleman jersey if I should just go get a Reebok one and put 40 on the back. Then I can cave later on one of the Heritage jerseys rather than getting another Adidas.

I can't wait to have a man cave one day to display this collection. :laugh:

Reactions: SYWTom

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
So I bought 2 more red's as Xmas gifts but then I just noticed these whites.

Reebok New Jersey Devils White Premier Hockey Jersey

$22 a piece. Normally $125. That is an incredible deal. I'm normally scared to get white, I'm going to get food on it, but at that price I don't think I can help myself.

And just for clarification what years are these jerseys from? in terms of getting players.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
maxresdefault.jpg

The ones with the Reebok text instead of their logo were worn from 2011-12 until 2016-17. I got an Adam Larsson jersey when he was a rookie, but it mildly bugged me that I got the one with the slightly incorrect version with the Reebok logo on the neck.

I seem to get a new stain on my jerseys every time I go to a game, but it's almost like a badge of honor. I was tempted when they had the blanks for $25, I might crack at $22. The last thing I need is another jersey, but I could certainly give these out as gifts.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
I grabbed one of the White RBK's that was on sale. Going to be taking it to Exclusive pro personally ( they're a half hr away from me ). Question they have a couple different stitch options, layered an reverse kiss cut ? Not sure what the differences are an which styles the Devils use ? Any help would be appreciated :)

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
I grabbed one of the White RBK's that was on sale. Going to be taking it to Exclusive pro personally ( they're a half hr away from me ). Question they have a couple different stitch options, layered an reverse kiss cut ? Not sure what the differences are an which styles the Devils use ? Any help would be appreciated :)

Layered. Devils have never used kiss cut (or reverse kiss cut).

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
Got this one in yesterday: Alexei Kasatonov 90-91 red game worn jersey. Very beautiful jersey that has pretty decent wear consisting of marks throughout, lots of pilling, some loose stitching and an unrepaired hole. Very happy to add this one and now I have 2 gamers from the Soviet Green Unit (the other is a Larionov Devils red preseason gamer from 03-04).

Attachments

• Kasatonov1.JPG
    Kasatonov1.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Kasatonov2.JPG
    Kasatonov2.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 2

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Fanatics has a 25% off all orders sale going on today and jerseys are included. Get a replica for $100 total and bring it to the NHL Shop (or any other place that does customization) to get it turned into a player jersey. I just got a Sabres one I'm turning into a Dahlin one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad