OT: All Jersey Talk (Game Worn, Replica, Authentic, etc.) Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Not a fan of the green but this is at least our history and not something horrid like most of the fan made designs that have been made. Hope we have a better record with these than the old red and greens we have used for the past bunch of seasons lol

I'm just glad to see the road teams coming here in their dark colors, I always preferred wearing white at home.

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
@devsman84 I'm gonna sound gross right now, but really I envy your sweater collection.

This is some next-level-Sterling-Sports-esque ****. Thanks for sharing all the photos.

Thanks and anytime! A lot of effort and $ went into it and I do like to share. I have about 50-ish jerseys right now in my gamer collection that spans from about 91-92 season through last season. While I do not have some big players (Brodeur, Stevens, Nieds, Richer, Lemieux, etc), I do have some others (Hall, Elias, Nieuwendyk, Andreychuk, Larionov, A-Line, Crash Line, Parise, etc).

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I'm fine with the Devils using the original jersey as the 3rd-jersey, but I wish they actually used the "original jersey', which this is not.

My guess is they aren't allowed to do so due to contractual reasons & ADIDAS (if they were even asked) likely refused to make them.

Reactions: New Jersey

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
...and just when I thought I was done with purchasing jerseys. Albeit I did want to get a period appropriate (ie not Reebok) Hischier at some point, but I didn't want to splurge on the new Adidas ones last year. But I'll definitely put these on the list I send to Santa.

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
I'm fine with the Devils using the original jersey as the 3rd-jersey, but I wish they actually used the "original jersey', which this is not.

My guess is they aren't allowed to do so due to contractual reasons & ADIDAS (if they were even asked) likely refused to make them.

Yeah I think those days of teams being able to sneak a special Reebok 6100 for one or two games in the Edge 2.0 era are long gone.

This was the best alternative, though.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
...and just when I thought I was done with purchasing jerseys. Albeit I did want to get a period appropriate (ie not Reebok) Hischier at some point, but I didn't want to splurge on the new Adidas ones last year. But I'll definitely put these on the list I send to Santa.

you mean satan ;)

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Can’t wait to get my hands on the new/old one. ( Im a jersey collector) Tbh prob one of my fav in the league

Reactions: OmNomNom

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
#29 though right?
correct

4901-59Fr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events