OT: All Jersey Talk (Game Worn, Replica, Authentic, etc.) Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

newjerseydamo

May 15, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
www.puck-mad.com
Well.. had my 3 authentics in the USA, 2 were getting customised by EPS, my Elias I managed to get signed by the man himself thanks to knowing some people.
Got shipped over by @Colin226
Thanks to new laws implemented 1st of July for all imported goods, even if they're second hand, it's now held in customs. This is going to be interesting as to when/if they release, and what hoops I need to jump through to do so.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
literally was about to redact that

Posted then researched

“Knowledgable devils fan” :help:

anyway i hope those clowe shirts aren’t more than $10, but good for him, a head coaching gig in the east coast league is a great direction for him. hope he does well.
It's okay, it's been hard to keep up with this offseason for me too.

I didn't even realize we hired Chuck Fletcher until like a couple weeks ago. It was like a month after it happened.

I lost a lot interest in reading the internet for a while too. I didn't completely abstain from it, but just skimmed, posted a bit, then got off.

Reactions: New Jersey

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
It's okay, it's been hard to keep up with this offseason for me too.

I didn't even realize we hired Chuck Fletcher until like a couple weeks ago. It was like a month after it happened.

I lost a lot interest in reading the internet for a while too. I didn't completely abstain from it, but just skimmed, posted a bit, then got off.

the yankees have taken up like 85% of my sports attention span this summer for obvious reasons.

i’ve actually been following soccer and liverpool’s offseason more closely than the devils this summer, but that’s largely in part to attending my first match at their stadium in england, the world cup, and the hype around liverpool’s business in the transfer window and establishing expectations among their supporters of challenging for their first league title in 29 years.

once baseball season concludes 110% of my attention will be back to them boys in newark and liverpool, with sundays being spent finding good packers streams.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
the yankees have taken up like 85% of my sports attention span this summer for obvious reasons.

i’ve actually been following soccer and liverpool’s offseason more closely than the devils this summer, but that’s largely in part to attending my first match at their stadium in england, the world cup, and the hype around liverpool’s business in the transfer window and establishing expectations among their supporters of challenging for their first league title in 29 years.

once baseball season concludes 110% of my attention will be back to them boys in newark and liverpool, with sundays being spent finding good packers streams.

As a mets fan I find myself not watching any baseball games. Softball, summer hockey have taken my time out of work. I did manage to watch some of ESPN the ocho last night. Not gonna lie the dodgeball world cup from msg was pretty entertaining (more so then a mets game)

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
Got these in yesterday. Steve Thomas 98 white playoff set and Lyle Odelein 98-99 white set 2. Thomas has light wear with some stick/puck marks as well a couple of small unrepaired holes on the right sleeve. The Odelein has solid wear with multiple unrepaired holes on both sleeves and decent amount of stick/puck marks throughout. Interesting part about them is that both are goalie cuts. The Thomas is a 54 goalie cut and not sure on the Odelein as the size tag is missing, but it is definitely bigger than the Thomas. Love both of them and glad to have them!

Attachments

• ThomasOdelein1.JPG
    ThomasOdelein1.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 1
  • ThomasOdelein2.JPG
    ThomasOdelein2.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 2

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
Eh, probably. I saw some Devils FB page auctioning a Loktionov new style jersey which was mind boggling.

That's JAG and those jerseys are horrible. They have players sign single numbers in bulk at one of their signings and then have those sewn onto domestic knockoff jerseys.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
That's JAG and those jerseys are horrible. They have players sign single numbers in bulk at one of their signings and then have those sewn onto domestic knockoff jerseys.

They look bad, their auctions are a joke. Even the Greene one they listed as Adam Greene.

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
Eh, probably. I saw some Devils FB page auctioning a Loktionov new style jersey which was mind boggling.
Putting an old player on the new jersey is gross. I don't think putting a new player on the old jersey is really that egregious. I guess that just sums up how much a dislike our new jerseys.

Reactions: mtnet

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I guess that just sums up how much a dislike our new jerseys.

I genuinely don't mind them, but that's an entirely different subject. Putting a guy like Loktionov on a new jersey was just such an obscure idea that made no sense to me. It would be like getting a Stempniak christmas jersey.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Is putting Hischier on the back of a white reebok jersey a jersey foul? Asking for a friend of course :sarcasm:

Red Reebok would be fine since that's what he had for his ELC signing. Since Reebok is what he had at that point, white wouldn't be the end of the world. I actually have a black Reebok practice jersey that Nico signed on the crest and I'm going to have his name and #13 put on it even though he never wore any such jersey.

cut (1).png

Reactions: mtnet

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
They look bad, their auctions are a joke. Even the Greene one they listed as Adam Greene.

Yet they still get bids. Like a Taylor Hall that went for about $175 which is a $90 autograph on a $30 jersey.

Best part is when they get very few bids on leftover Blandisi, Loki and Gelinas photos to where they sell it for $1-2 (plus $10 shipping of course). Then, every so often you see them openly complain about fans being cheap and not paying up when you see plenty of posts from people asking where their auction winnings are that they paid for weeks earlier.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Yet they still get bids. Like a Taylor Hall that went for about $175 which is a $90 autograph on a $30 jersey.

Best part is when they get very few bids on leftover Blandisi, Loki and Gelinas photos to where they sell it for $1-2 (plus $10 shipping of course). Then, every so often you see them openly complain about fans being cheap and not paying up when you see plenty of posts from people asking where their auction winnings are that they paid for weeks earlier.

Hockey has such a small following compared to the other sports that when someone is spending that much on a hockey autograph I question their brain because you can get cheaper stuff elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->