Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
FWIW I have waited up to 5 months for a jersey from EPS. It's a long time, but their quality and price makes it worth it.

Average time I wait is about 8-10 weeks. Shortest turnaround time was a little over 3 weeks.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
FWIW I have waited up to 5 months for a jersey from EPS. It's a long time, but their quality and price makes it worth it.

Average time I wait is about 8-10 weeks. Shortest turnaround time was a little over 3 weeks.

There have been some instances of EPS being finished with a customers jersey and just not following up or communicating until later on. Your jersey may very well be done earlier than when you hear from them, but assuming they have a lot of other stuff going on, that could be why there is a bit of a delay.

Doesn't hurt to check in if you don't hear anything after 2 months or so just to see where things are at and being understanding that they are busy.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Exclusive Pro posted this to their Facebook page about an hour ago:

Currently at EPS we are receiving numerous team orders for St. Pat's sets and End of Season Jersey sets. By contract, we must fulfill orders for pro teams to hit events dates. Unfortunately these are late add on orders and this will delay completion on all jerseys currently in house. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Exclusive Pro Sports

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
There have been some instances of EPS being finished with a customers jersey and just not following up or communicating until later on. Your jersey may very well be done earlier than when you hear from them, but assuming they have a lot of other stuff going on, that could be why there is a bit of a delay.

Doesn't hurt to check in if you don't hear anything after 2 months or so just to see where things are at and being understanding that they are busy.

I checked on them about once a month and they had issues with getting the exact font correct for my jersey. It was a white KC Scouts replica jersey and I believe they said mine was the first they have gotten. This was years ago.

Also keep in mind EPS does a lot of pro teams and not just in the NHL. Right now in the NHL I know they still do Carolina, Washington and Florida as well as the ASG jerseys. We were the 4th team but I am not aware of any others. However a lot of college teams, minors/juniors, HS and independent leagues use them and internet orders from collectors are the least priority. Josh from EPS once stated that website orders account for about only 5% of their total volume, so we really are small potatoes compared to their other business.

Also as a head's up, EPS posted today on their FB site that due to St. Patrick's day team orders as well as end of year team orders (most likely playoffs and OTB night jerseys) with hard deadlines the website orders are going to get delayed a bit until they cleared out the aforementioned team orders first.

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
Just saw Colin's post lol.

They must have received the St. Patrick's day jerseys late from the manufacturer which wouldn't be the first time.

Those end of season sets mean either playoff sets or Off Their Back night sets (those are typically sets worn in the final game of the season and then given to fans who are typically STH and are selected by the team).

Reactions: Colin226

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
I checked on them about once a month and they had issues with getting the exact font correct for my jersey. It was a white KC Scouts replica jersey and I believe they said mine was the first they have gotten. This was years ago.

Also keep in mind EPS does a lot of pro teams and not just in the NHL. Right now in the NHL I know they still do Carolina, Washington and Florida as well as the ASG jerseys. We were the 4th team but I am not aware of any others. However a lot of college teams, minors/juniors, HS and independent leagues use them and internet orders from collectors are the least priority. Josh from EPS once stated that website orders account for about only 5% of their total volume, so we really are small potatoes compared to their other business.

Also as a head's up, EPS posted today on their FB site that due to St. Patrick's day team orders as well as end of year team orders (most likely playoffs and OTB night jerseys) with hard deadlines the website orders are going to get delayed a bit until they cleared out the aforementioned team orders first.

Even this years Adidas? That would be great. I have a blank that I'd like customized with Boyle. :)

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Just saw Colin's post lol.

They must have received the St. Patrick's day jerseys late from the manufacturer which wouldn't be the first time.

Those end of season sets mean either playoff sets or Off Their Back night sets (those are typically sets worn in the final game of the season and then given to fans who are typically STH and are selected by the team).

I was curious what their post meant by this. I know we always did throwback jerseys for St. Patty's Day but do other teams do special jerseys? Is this just jerseys for pre-game warmups?

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
I was curious what their post meant by this. I know we always did throwback jerseys for St. Patty's Day but do other teams do special jerseys? Is this just jerseys for pre-game warmups?

Pretty much those. Most teams in the league these days wear those St. Patrick's Day themed jerseys for warmups and are then auctioned off.

Even a ton of minors, juniors and independent leagues do this too (along with other weird themed nights).

Reactions: Colin226

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
LOL! "THIS IS A DAMAGED or DEFECTIVE JERSEY. Please refer to all pictures for any defects, stains, errors, ..."

Ya think? :D:D

Size M New Jersey Devils Adam Henrique Reebok NHL Hockey Jersey | eBay

s-l1600 (1).jpg

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Just saw I received an email from coolhockey on March 22nd at 6:39pm

48 hour flash sale if anyone interested,
30% off site wide with code FLASH30

Fully customizable stitched authentic at $249 would come to $174.30. The pre-stiched are $30 less but involve heat pressing numbers prior to sewing on. Fully stitched is worth the extra $30 imo.

Fun fact, they list Nico as the 2nd best seller in jerseys

Last edited:
Reactions: mdj12784

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Just saw I received an email from coolhockey on March 22nd at 6:39pm

48 hour flash sale if anyone interested,
30% off site wide with code FLASH30

Fully customizable stitched authentic at $249 would come to $174.30. The pre-stiched are $30 less but involve heat pressing numbers prior to sewing on. Fully stitched is worth the extra $30 imo.

Fun fact, they list Nico as the 2nd best seller in jerseys

Why would this be? Only reason I could come up with is not being able to remove the numbers later on.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
It's just a personal preference, I prefer the look and the work that goes into it.

Removing names/numbers doesn't factor into the decision for me either way.

Last edited:

devsman84

Jul 13, 2016
Won this last night in the Elias night auction that ended last night: Damon Severson Elias retirement night game worn. Worn by Severson throughout the game on 2/24/18. Has little wear due to it being a 1 game wonder, but I love the custom set tag with 26 in the background. Really nice LOA with it as well. Really happy with it is from the retirement night of my favorite all time Devil Patrik Elias

Attachments

• Severson Elias 1.JPG
    Severson Elias 1.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Severson Elias 2.JPG
    Severson Elias 2.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Severson Elias 3.JPG
    Severson Elias 3.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
3ERBMOrmwgo9Y3v6hM7s4cxxnSm9LqM6mqMr1mAedsPhoo3CeHN_8zZDVOvXJEoEw3Ytup0Wg44bjvF7LR7BUT7SCXutPNUGf7oEXBsEiEsPWpH9V7kTGGjEyd8nfGeyoqE-F4ZD1SB-kU4Z1Cek152AyWv-vHkgz5Db8LJUaFvbbIsi-IMGZpFR0Q72DqJ-2mOXykryMgvKHlqOm12QEnng0A54rE8bSaJuqBNt1dJ103mb5Xm7eIRLYLamrGFaYroZKQs5jIcy62XW4GRPS4mWTAco_rER1Ih2tk2vS01H1up7Rz-Pur-ju2yCliokp127UplbmmkBj5gENU1HmUg-nt7Pio6HK-IshcW0KKHyuF6ndp4WdLC16H0opYgb5-OQEsj_oz09wcrt7E8g73B25IlPZ4_KCjXDpIJXdWDMzvBfYNwG85W7prD5gZK801kwGBEj0M56br-T1SCM_smvUS7AaMEJrfwuuXigzPZy3QewBMUwfD7-89xWp6Ba2yb2y8aD8nw8pAq8jZkQXKWc3P_RPdrdzae4Ea1pMbMavCpq8toEQy-bovwGRWoqzxhVEM4ekqI9qJ9Eci0Admctns8SizQZQS8Nxw4z=w1479-h1109-no

Got my order back from Exclusive Pro. Red/Green Elias showed up a week too late to wear for the Devils@Kings St. Patrick's Day game which is too bad.

46oweZ-mMbEGVOlHGtRAWqER4s0s2F7zqvsd-UW8CQHp2C7IrgeeIUxj7Hk5Ri-jsPaacJcdkLvzjvrBz6DTr5WESmjQUXT5G8cDDN4q0RH0hYyeTfO-tP-BvU8eyK0yD73jHD4DWgesR3yk38LOuXB4Iq5fMTVe29FMN_x_Dxy40VciTjJQ7OKh8NBuhtvLYNs7AGjl1ojawB-gO0xSnQE959sgRebwZtqtarbqW1iBfMaglewbvrYPb3uf80ObPzmgzpMMG-JR2hHb5AYBgrXCwdGWmK9wknictb9VyRBGCxrySPPrDfMlySanwTjK8yAG1vNg9KqMuVOLK_y2JAU2ext4_EZQn1DCa_AjyBD9-LZOTTorJdn4BSrjyhpM0VD-wG_RQsxtxfrAw-tdEl4RHDLnCtsVE-hYZFwMssi4IWdE6fBNLI7CntHyEUnvsCzQj6gkwmluuqcv936wevTfs0pCekxeilKYZtIc06cA5t8YrFzXeZzKTboGmtHS544jIxKvp3XV8QEo-gJHrddQvf87UwKDHptSAFHls0p4NT-APb5SDe7aTjjNT2y38J1kksXQueKbVYifX5r_KDZeUnGtehrnU55B207f=w1600-h800-no

Also got a Sykora done. Will have to add the Stanley Cup patches eventually.

HobokenIrish

May 3, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Hello all. Need to get some adult jerseys stitched up with names and numbers and 2 kids jerseys set up with names and numbers.

Who are people using these days? Is Dorholt still a go to?

devlzfan

Aug 28, 2007
Farmingdale, NY
I'm looking to find a place that would do customized kids jerseys. My 9-year-old daughter wants a Miles Wood jersey. Fanatics customizes kids jerseys but only in one color white (no black trim). I'd like to get her something a little more realistic.

newjerseydamo

May 15, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
www.puck-mad.com
Thanks to @Colin226 I was able to visit MeiGray Group in person at their warehouse. The place is AMAZING.
If my credit card had unlimited funds, I'd end up broke.
But, I did by my first ever game worn jersey. I wanted a white Adidas as I already have 3 Edge 2.0 jerseys (2 team issued, 1 retail).
Managed to pick up a cheap(ish) Blandisi jersey worn in pre-season with 100th Centennial patch.
Love that I now have a Made in Canada authentic white Adidas jersey.
Anyway, here are pics, cos that's what we're here for ;)

nXsmyTk.jpg

nR3t5lM.jpg

eeaX2dm.jpg

ZccnsFd.jpg

Rob26480

Jan 3, 2015
Probably a dumb question, but do they sell shirseys of old players at the team store or anywhere for that matter? Stevens perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad