All Fantasy Hockey Questions Here!

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Johnson may get the center of kucherov and brown in 2014-2015 on the third line. Having now Drouin on the first power play with Stamkos, do you think Johnson will do as good as last season.

I have Johnson and Palat in my pool and I have to choose if I keep them. Tx!

My odds are on Palat being the better option pretty much every time we talk about him or Johnson.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Best Paid/Free Fantasy League?

Sorry, I know this has been asked before but frankly there weren't any decent answers I found.

When I asked in the fantasy section I basically got trolled, hard, and was told to just keep searching.

I've now spent the better part of 2 hours looking for the best options to keep coming up dry.

Any suggestions or free leagues AND paid leagues?

I know the paid leagues aren't allowed to be started on HF. I'm not looking to start one here, simply looking for suggestions.

Thanks!

xodblux

Jun 17, 2010
Montreal
Sorry, I know this has been asked before but frankly there weren't any decent answers I found. But I think yahoo makes decent pool, but never tried.

When I asked in the fantasy section I basically got trolled, hard, and was told to just keep searching.

I've now spent the better part of 2 hours looking for the best options to keep coming up dry.

I know the paid leagues aren't allowed to be started on HF. I'm not looking to start one here, simply looking for suggestions.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm sorry I can't help you, I'm in a private pool.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Sorry, I know this has been asked before but frankly there weren't any decent answers I found.

Thanks!

Both yahoo.com and espn.com provide free fantasy leagues. There was a 3rd one but I can't remember. I'm getting old.

Lundmark17

Mar 3, 2004
Just wondering the likelihood of Kucherov making the team and the impact this season? I'm in a deep pool and need a RW and I have it narrowed down to him or Rakell on ANA.

2020 Cup Champions

Nov 26, 2013
Just wondering the likelihood of Kucherov making the team and the impact this season? I'm in a deep pool and need a RW and I have it narrowed down to him or Rakell on ANA.

Word around here today is that Kucherov is top 6 this season. I wouldn't be surprised.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, how was Vasily during pre-season? Are we looking at an ETA of next year or possibly longer than that? Trying to figure out for keeper value.

Gardiner Expressway

Dec 1, 2011
What's up with Matt Carle? Is he stuck to 3rd pairing, no PP duties all year or is he likely to find his way back into the top 4?

Is the Top 4 basically Hedman, Stralman, Garrisson & Gudas? Carle, Brewer and Sustr all locked out?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
What's up with Matt Carle? Is he stuck to 3rd pairing, no PP duties all year or is he likely to find his way back into the top 4?

Is the Top 4 basically Hedman, Stralman, Garrisson & Gudas? Carle, Brewer and Sustr all locked out?

Right now it looks like there's barely a difference between our second and third pairing. But I doubt he'll see much, if any, time on the PP this season.

2020 Cup Champions

Nov 26, 2013

Stralman practiced with the 2nd PP unit before last night's game and if what I heard on the radio last night is correct, he was on a PP with Hedman, Filppula, I think Johnson, and someone else. He'd be a safer bet at this point if you can get him.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Does Stralman now become the PP QB with Hedman out, or Garrison?

Last game they used Garrison. But Stralman has come even better than advertised, IMO. He's bringing his CBJ offensive game and his NYR defense all in one. So I wouldn't be surprised if they go with him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad