All Fantasy Hockey Questions Here!

mae

Jan 10, 2013
Anyone know if Purcell is still playing with Stammer and MSL?

deathbear

Jul 8, 2003
Manitoba
Visit site
hey guys... just a question... does Lecavalier no longer feature on the first power play unit? i saw some highlights recently, and I didn't see him there.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
hey guys... just a question... does Lecavalier no longer feature on the first power play unit? i saw some highlights recently, and I didn't see him there.

I think we went with Purcell on the top unit instead of Vinny so we could roll two very effective PPs. Otherwise the second unit wouldn't have a true center, I believe. The second unit is still pretty damn deadly, and it's not a knock on Vinny at all, I assure you.

ChrisKreider20

But y u mad?
Jul 21, 2004
Toronto
Question from Rangers Fan

Hi,
I have a question for tampa fans.

I'm looking to pick up some lightning in my fantasy pool.

My pool has goals, assists, +/-, PIM, PPP, hits

I have massive leads in HITS & PIMS due to my team, but need some offensive stats particularly goals, assists, pp, especially in terms of dman (currently have Carkner).

So I was thinking TWO of:
Sammy Salo
Hedman
Brewer

obviously Sammy Salo has the most PPP - does he play on the first unit?
Hedman has the most points - do you think it will continue to trend this way?
Is Brewer third unit? and does he continue his .7 PPGs? b/c thats staggering and he hits and gets pims.

Which would you take given the predicament?
My drops would be Carkner & OEL.

Last edited:

tobra

Feb 2, 2013
Garon Needs to Start on Thursday

Hey Yall

I need to win my hockey pool match up this week. Need garon to play and do well. Twas a big pool so not much choice for goalies.

Start em

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Hey Yall

I need to win my hockey pool match up this week. Need garon to play and do well. Twas a big pool so not much choice for goalies.

Start em

If you had said please, I may have considered it.

dolomite

Feb 11, 2013
Mikkelson/Bergeron/Lee

What's their usual deal with playing time? With the top 4 set in stone for now, these three guys are left with sharing playing time but I actually own all three of them in a deep league... with a dilemma of a weekly lineup setting, which TWO of the three do you see yourselves dressing more often on a weekly basis?...

Jacques Oeuf

Oct 11, 2007
CA
What's up with Conacher? Just looking at the stats and what I see on highlight shows he's gone from rookie sensation to non-entity.

To those who watch the Lightning games: is he still playing well? is he in danger of getting benched or sent down?

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Who is Alex Killorn?

Simply put, I picked this kid up for my fantasy pool because he's been pretty good at racking up some points, but it got me wondering, where did he come from and is he a fixture for the lightning's top 6 in the future?

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
Simply put, I picked this kid up for my fantasy pool because he's been pretty good at racking up some points, but it got me wondering, where did he come from and is he a fixture for the lightning's top 6 in the future?

He is a 2007 3rd pick and got his Harvard degree last spring. He will most likely end up as a solid second liner/ well above average 3rd liner. Depends on how deep the team is, he plays for. So he will most likely bounce around between 2nd and 3rd line in Tampa because of the deep offense. Should be capable to put up 40-50 points in a year or two.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
Just wondering who would be your starting goaltender next season Bishop or Lindback? or do you think its going to be a split job?

fedfed

@FedFedRMNB
Oct 28, 2010
Moscow City
Hi Bolts fans,

I'm picking in a prospects fantasy draft and have to choose between Richard Panik and Tyler Johnson. Any idea on who would be a better pick and why?

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Hi Bolts fans,

I'm picking in a prospects fantasy draft and have to choose between Richard Panik and Tyler Johnson. Any idea on who would be a better pick and why?

I'd probably go with TJ. He has a better track record offensively in the AHL and scored at a higher PPG clip than Panik in the NHL. Also, Filppula's versatility makes him a candidate to move to the wing, which would mean TJ moving up to the 2nd line. TJ's also more likely to get PP time on the 2nd unit than Panik imo.

However, Panik's younger than TJ so long-term, Panik could potentially be the better option. Tampa has a glut of wingers in the system though, which also means Panik could be stuck in a third line role for some time.

mattcooke649

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Lindback vs Bishop

in my keeper league i picked up lindback. is he the #1? or you guys playing a 1a-1b till someone steals the job? or is it bishops job to lose #1? just looking for insights on how you guys see the future going down between these 2

thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad