All fans entering FNC will be subject to magnetometer (wand) screening

Jeremy2020

Dec 27, 2005
Austin, TX
Why don't we just get rid of clothes all together at games to ensure complete safety? Do the Sabres not care enough about their fans?

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
Why don't we just get rid of clothes all together at games to ensure complete safety? Do the Sabres not care enough about their fans?
For the sake of security, not a terrible idea. Well, provided Papa Pegula wouldn't mind spinnin' the thermostat counter clockwise a couple-a clicks.

"No no no nononono I was at the rink! I WAS AT THE RIIIINK!"

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
so much for stuffing a tinfoil wrapped cucumber down my pants
Major props for the This is Spinal Tap reference. :handclap:

(Re: the anal probe...)
Finally something more pleasurable to do than watching the game
:laugh:

So now it's not just the Sabres' goalies getting screened at FNC?
cerebral...

So much for bringing my rocket launcher to the game to show Regier the proper way to blow up this roster.

My candidate for post of the year :laugh:
Agreed !!!

Hurricanes entrances in Raleigh have 100% metal detectors for all patrons (keys, coins, phones, etc., removed from pockets & passed around portal in a dog dish), bags inspected, and selective wanding. It's very fast (4-doors / aisles at each entrance, each with metal detector, & 2-person checkpoint), probably 20 security people per entrance counting the ticket scanners. Process is thorough enough, and I don't mind it on bit.

But bottom line is, if someone wants to get something in badly enough, they will find a way.

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
I got randomly selected for a wanding in columbus a couple weekends ago. I was there for the pens/jackets game and I went in wearing a long sleeve sabres shirt, my sabres hat, and a thin loose blue hoodie, and I hadn't shaved recently so I was looking quite scruffy. I guess that made me an easy target for a "random" screening. I joked around and asked if I looked suspicious (really its no big deal to be wanded don't see any reason to ***** and moan and give anyone a hard time about it) and the girl told me that soon they'll have to wand everyone 100%. So yeah pretty sure its a league mandate kinda deal.

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY

I got randomly selected for a wanding in columbus a couple weekends ago. I was there for the pens/jackets game and I went in wearing a long sleeve sabres shirt, my sabres hat, and a thin loose blue hoodie, and I hadn't shaved recently so I was looking quite scruffy. I guess that made me an easy target for a "random" screening. I joked around and asked if I looked suspicious (really its no big deal to be wanded don't see any reason to ***** and moan and give anyone a hard time about it) and the girl told me that soon they'll have to wand everyone 100%. So yeah pretty sure its a league mandate kinda deal.

Yeah I believe it's a league mandate and Sabres were the last team to implement it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad