All-encompassing anti-Pittsburgh thread

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Am I crazy, or does Matheson have a chance to be be Schultz 2.0? The man can skate and handle the puck... just needs to stop doing dumb shit. Schultz was a mess when he first came to PIT, wasn't he?

Yeah, that is what we are hoping. The issue is our D injuries aren’t allowing us to shelter him like we did Schultz.

Also LOL at Addison already making the show and looking damn good last night.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Yeah, that is what we are hoping. The issue is our D injuries aren’t allowing us to shelter him like we did Schultz.

Also LOL at Addison already making the show and looking damn good last night.

More necessity than design with all the COVID absences, but yeah he did look pretty good.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
Am I crazy, or does Matheson have a chance to be be Schultz 2.0? The man can skate and handle the puck... just needs to stop doing dumb shit. Schultz was a mess when he first came to PIT, wasn't he?
Matheson was traded to Pittsburgh because he can't stop doing stupid shit. He had 5 years to get it together with ample opportunity. NHL offensive skill with ECHL defensive awareness.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I thought he looked good, but he and Malkin might as well be playing in different countries. Malkin does this delay thing when he has the puck, whereas Zucker wants a guy who feeds him quickly before the other team is ready.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Man, what a dynamic young D pair Joseph-Addison could have been.

Reactions: Gurglesons

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Matheson not so good tonight, but it looks like this game might be going to OT. Zucker works hard and wins puck battles but can't seem to get anything going with his linemates. Kuznetsov has an assist, but he is otherwise pretty forgettable looking.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
looking like pens will make the playoffs which means guerin screwed the pooch on the zucker trade.

Zucker has 7 points in 17 games, has been demoted to the third line, and now might be injured long term. When are you going to let it go?

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Zucker has 7 points in 17 games, has been demoted to the third line, and now might be injured long term. When are you going to let it go?

tenor.gif

HotDish

Win it for Hynes
Aug 17, 2020
The State of Hockey
looking like pens will make the playoffs which means guerin screwed the pooch on the zucker trade.
Rca22ee79315ba50866e0e927957b9061

IDK i liked what i saw from Addison and a first round and great no matter where it is. If we switched seats with the Pens would you be happy with the trade? I feel Zucker hasn't held up his side of the bargain.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
In the games I've watched, Zucker has looked good, and done a lot of work along the boards. Just hasn't had a lot of chances. Still has that quick, feisty thing going on. He in no way looks bad, but just hasn't been able to score a lot. Malkin has looked pretty mediocre to me. He has 11 pts. in 17 gp. Not bad for an average player, but not good for a perennial PPG+ player. He is looking pretty slow out there. Not Koivu slow, but getting there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->