AEW All Elite Wrestling #5: Road to Double or Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Little things like giving the Dark Order, mid-card at best though it may be, a promo video establishing it as a cult of sorts really do help. It gives a reason to get a little interest and have a little curiosity in a stable that could otherwise just be fodder for the rest of the roster.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Little things like giving the Dark Order, mid-card at best though it may be, a promo video establishing it as a cult of sorts really do help. It gives a reason to get a little interest and have a little curiosity in a stable that could otherwise just be fodder for the rest of the roster.
that was probably one of the best produced promos AEW has done...surprising it was for Dark Order..leads me to believe they will be growing shortly..

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
It was weird seeing how big he looked compared to the rest, back in the WWe he looked average size to small. In that battle royal he looked like a giant
Ass Man is still jacked!! He actually was good in there, he didn't have to do a ton but he still could go today if he really wanted to.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
That main event was crazy. Moxley is a star and Darby has a ton of potential. Paradigm shift off the ropes was nuts. Haven't seen a crowd pop for a move like that in awhile

Reactions: AmericanDream

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
It was weird seeing how big he looked compared to the rest, back in the WWe he looked average size to small. In that battle royal he looked like a giant

If they paired him up with Sonny Kiss as a bit of a babyface novelty tag team, I'd be down for it. They don't need a ton of air time, just a quick match if you need a tag team to play the role of place holder.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
If they paired him up with Sonny Kiss as a bit of a babyface novelty tag team, I'd be down for it. They don't need a ton of air time, just a quick match if you need a tag team to play the role of place holder.

Before Dustin was injured Him and Sonny were doing the tags. Matching Ring gear and all.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
The last episode of Dynamite was probably the worst, in my opinion. Part of it is that some of the best wrestlers weren't featured at all. I expect a return to at least a 6/10 wrestling show tonight.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I absolutely love Sky... but i don't understand this idea that he gets a title match. The tag division is so freaking good. Let them just roll the tag division. I don't know why.. I don't care for that writing.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think im going to head to AEW in Cleveland. Only 2 hours away. The Pittsburgh show was a BLAST.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Great segment, very funny that they needed Ted Irvine to get The Inner Circle some heel heat.

Reactions: SUX2BU

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I absolutely love Sky... but i don't understand this idea that he gets a title match. The tag division is so freaking good. Let them just roll the tag division. I don't know why.. I don't care for that writing.
He pinned Le Champion and in this promotion, wins matter. Scorpio Sky is a guy I think they're trying to get made as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->