AEW All Elite Wrestling #5: Road to Double or Nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
This has been their best weekly show to date. Lots of action but good segments and character building plus brawling. Great pace

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
weird ending but scorpio sky deserves it he has looked great since aew started.. Jericho at the end looked kind of weak though wasn't even swining chair super hard lol.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
ending was odd...good show overall, I like how they changed up match lengths..added some squash matches but brought us out Kong, Wardlow, Luchasaraus, etc...

Darby vs Mox will be awesome..

MJF/Wardlow are they Inner Circle or not?? that will lead to a lot of good shit..

Pac vs Hangman was excellent - Pac needs to get that massive push..

Guns and Pride and Powerful doing what they do best

Orange Cassidy...being Orange Cassidy!!

keep it going boys and gals!!!!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Don’t think MJF and Wardlow are in the inner circle, if they were they should’ve shown up to help Jericho win later. I don’t think they need more people.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
In an absolutely brutal match Moxley comes not selling anything from that? At least act like you are hurting.

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Thought it was an okay episode. Nothing great. I thought the promos were good but 2 things WWE would get killed for:
- Mox not selling the match at all in terms of how he walked out feeling good
- That powerslam botch.

That's just my tad nitpick. I thought it was a solid B- show. It's WELLLLL worth the 2 hours. Well worth. So an average to meh show is 100x better than Raw/SD.

Reactions: Doublechin

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm very excited for next week's show in Indy, especially given that I bought tickets the day they came out.

Did that in Pittsburgh. 100% had the time of my life at the event. One of the best wrestling events i've ever been to. You will have a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad