All Elite Wrestling #3: It's time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Gotta figure Britt Baker vs Bea Priestley for Full Gear will be set up this week.

Baker does a promo about being in her hometown and stuff and then Bea attacks her. Really sell Bea as the top heel.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Anyone see what Randy Orton just posted on IG?

The most interesting thing about this is Elias being tagged.

The Revival... everyone knows will probably leave when their contracts are up next year.

Luke Harper.... well documented he wants out. AEW, NJPW would both make sense for him

Randy Orton.... this is all just likely contract related. Show enough sly interest in order to be able to get whatever he wants from Vince.

But Elias.... that's new.

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013
Why do the best friends keep getting TV time, I don't get what's so good about them

They'Re good, Beretta IMO will eventually be pushed a a singles mid card/main eventer, I've seen enough of him through the years in NJPW to know that he could go with anybody.

Reactions: Disclose

World of Wardlow

Unscripted Violence
Jul 13, 2006
Montreal
The most interesting thing about this is Elias being tagged.

The Revival... everyone knows will probably leave when their contracts are up next year.

Luke Harper.... well documented he wants out. AEW, NJPW would both make sense for him

Randy Orton.... this is all just likely contract related. Show enough sly interest in order to be able to get whatever he wants from Vince.

But Elias.... that's new.
I figured the same. Always loved watching him, and to be honest I would love to see him in AEW. As for Elias, I too am surprised. However, I figure that if he were to leave he does have potential to be a star

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I honestly don’t think Elias fits with AEW.

He didn’t work in NXT for a reason. His act is made for the WWE main roster which is more entertainment based.

Reactions: TD Charlie

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think Orton would be motivated for a bit elsewhere. He’s been in WWE for 18 years. Anyone would get complacent and not really want to put in effort when you know you can coast.

Orton somewhere new though? GIVE. ME. THAT.

GIVE ME ORTON VS. KENNY OR PAC IF IT’S AEW

GIVE ME ORTON VS. OKADA AND ORTON VS. OSPREAY AND ORTON VS. EVERYONE IN NJPW

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I think Orton would be motivated for a bit elsewhere. He’s been in WWE for 18 years. Anyone would get complacent and not really want to put in effort when you know you can coast.

Orton somewhere new though? GIVE. ME. THAT.

GIVE ME ORTON VS. KENNY OR PAC IF IT’S AEW

GIVE ME ORTON VS. OKADA AND ORTON VS. OSPREAY AND ORTON VS. EVERYONE IN NJPW

you mean a motivated orton

Reactions: TD Charlie

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Motivated Orton is one of the most crisp, smooth workers today. Nothing spectacular, but he makes the mundane look so freaking good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->