Proposal: All Bruins Trade Talk - MOD warning in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
Wasn't his concussion after November tho. Not saying he isn't playing hard but his offense has dropped since October and when you compare that month to his career it's safe to say it was an anomaly. He's a good player, I just wouldn't give up a 1st round pick for him like some were suggesting.

Fair enough on Hamilton, I rarely see the Canes play so I'm not going to argue with you and I definitely agree that plus/minus is a horrible stat.

You can't deny that Lindholm and Hanifin are playing great for Calgary tho.

Yes, he cooled off in pure goal scoring in November, but he was still creating chances and doing what you expect out of him. And yes, I wouldn't trade a 1st round pick for any rental, ever, at least, not in the position the Bruins are in.

No argument about Lindholm and Hanifin. They're playing well. If I'm the Canes, I still make that trade, though. The big failure this season was not moving out a defenseman and getting one more legitimate top six player to slot in, which they clearly knew was going to be a problem because they've been reportedly trying to do just that all season (including why Hamilton is now "available).

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Everybody handles stuff differently. Ripping on a guy (who gets good results!!!!) for not handling it the Hockey Man way is so ridiculous.

Just makes the entire NHL look like a cabal of frowning old men.
No, he's a frowning young man. It has nothing to do with all of the other NHL players.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Meanwhile back in Gotham, things are beginning to heat up:

Murph: Robin, spark up the Batmobile -- I just got a hot tip off the interwebs......

Evan Marinofsky: Golly willerkers, Fatman, can't you just call me Evan?

Murph: Not when there's trade play at hand Boy Wonder, there's things happening.

Evan Marinofsky: What is it this time?

Murph: I'm hearing Heinen for Silverberg or Gryz and a third for Saad.

Evan Marinofsky: Isn't that what that guy DKH said on HF Boards a couple of minutes ago....?

Murph: Silence ..... I'm thinking........ yeeeessss...... call the Commissioner.

Evan Marinofsky: Bettman?

Murph: No.... Gordon. And have Alfred make me some tea as well.

Evan Marinofsky: Oh FML....... seriously.
I somehow missed that on HF when it went up and got texts with an s if I was Murphy source. Um no but good job by Jimmy he said it perfectly

First off I MADE UP that deal a week ago just screwing around and then I listen and same players, same reasons except I didn’t put a first or second or any draft picks in

It would be nice to be acknowledged as a source but I’m so full of myself already I’m not sure would make a dent

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
I somehow missed that on HF when it went up and got texts with an s if I was Murphy source

First off I MADE UP that deal a week ago just screwing around and then I listen and same players, same reasons except I didn’t put a first or second or any draft picks in

It would be nice to be acknowledged as a source but I’m so full of myself already I’m not sure would make a dent

Imagine if Hockey wasn't your 3rd sport:naughty:

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
No, he's a frowning young man. It has nothing to do with all of the other NHL players.

Wasn't referring to the players. I mean 'NHL' as the body of executives and coaches, etc. Furrowed brows and scowls as kids like Dougie who are "too quiet" and guys like P.K. are "too loud" don't fit The Culture.

Edit: Just saw Gee Wally's post. I will amend my post to say "...in conclusion, the Bruins should re-acquire Dougie Hamilton and trade for Subban. :D"

Reactions: Gee Wally

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Imagine if Hockey wasn't your 3rd sport:naughty:
I lost in the fantasy football final to jersey lou and my pick 5 weekly against spread in a fifty person league so my football which is 2 May drop to 3.

By the way Lou how did I lose with Mahomes, Elliott, T Coleman, D Adams, S Diggs, Robert Woods, Tucker K, Ravens D

We need an investigation

Reactions: RustyBruins72

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Throughout all of this Schenn speculation I keep reminding myself of Iginla in 2013. We waited and waited and were told that it's a "done deal" but it never happened.
Sometimes when there's smoke it's because someone threw cold water on a hot charcoal BBQ and it smokes up, no fire, just smoke. Probably the last time I remember a big trade happening
with this much talk was when the B's got Gonchar. Since then it never happens the way it's rumoured.

The one exception was the Kaberle trade, that rumour was out there a long time.

Reactions: TCB

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
This has gotta be Murphy bait
I’m up to 4 texts now since Murphy video saying he used your post.

Because of this I don’t want Schenn

It’s one thing me being right not him

Is Murphy really a shoe salesman by day or am I being played here ?

Why would Murphy have that information and not Bobby MAC or Friedman

Plus I’m insanely good on these deals so if you want to look good I’m probably the guy

I’m starting to be flattered Jimmy is using my posts and trades

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
This isn't true. He legitimately said a few weeks ago that he's happy in Edmonton and wants to remain there.

Unless there's a quote from him saying "trade me", I don't believe it.

Yea he been taking a beating not defending McDavid vs Kings.Nobody touching that contract anyhow.Chiarelli days over soon.

Reactions: Oates2Neely
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad