Proposal: All Bruins trade rumors/proposals: 16/17 Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
let`s say our boys go 3-0 or even 2-1, while that would be great, I really hope this does not mean the approach by management would change.

If deals are made, no rentals and I don`t want to sacrifice any picks in next year`s draft without an established, NHL roster player coming back in return and I`m not talking about a bottom 6 forward or a 5-6th D-man

Yeah I don't like rentals,unless you have a really good team and think that one guy might push you over the top,Bruins going after Iginla ,thought that would have been a good rental at the time.But going after a rental now not a good idea.

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Right side

McAvoy
Chiller
Killer
McQuaid

I'm ok with that.

The best defense is a good offense, and Lando + Cassidy tilts the ice in our favour

And what to do if the 19 year old college sophomore has a touch of growing pains/needs some time to adapt to NHL?

Are you ok with this (with a one year older Chara on other side)?

Chiller (and what if, as another poster pointed out, we lose him to LV as we have to protect Lando?!?!?!?!?)
Killer
McQuaid
McAvoy

Last edited:

Iceage

Jun 26, 2013
Don't think they should do anything until this road trip is done,Will have a better idea what this team really is.If they come out 3-0 or 0-3 makes a huge difference n what kind of moves they should make.

IMO, it doesn't make any difference. A trade with Colorado is all about realigning your assets to prepare the team for 2-3 years down the road and Landeskog fits well into that plan. If the main piece is Carlo, so be it. They have MacAvoy probably coming next year to take his spot. With the improvement of C.Miller and the D prospects in the pipeline, it's a move the Bruins can afford to make.

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
961 posts in 3 days... no new info. **** sakes.
"It's the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. Some people starting singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because........."

It's like watching paint dry while waiting for a development. It's as if the entire league is in a deep sleep. Torturous. Might not be a bad idea to grab a long winters nap ourselves until around around March 1st. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad