Proposal: All Bruins Trade Proposals IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
My issue is if they bring up Bjork, he plays 20 games, scores 3 goals, they send him down again... and next year we're still fighting for Bjork to be the solution.

I'm all for giving him a shot there by the way, but I just don't want to see a sub par outcome and for us to all be holding out hope that one day, one day he can be that special winger.

What!!!! he only scored 3 in 20 games ????

I had him getting 6

Jim

Mar 11, 2002
Rochester NY
Gryzelcyk or Zboril
Senyshyn
Option to swap 2nd in 2019
Conditional 4th (45 pt+ season for Puljujärvi)

Bruins:
Puljujärvi

Try him on our second line, shift Kuhlman down to 3rd, Waive Ritchie or Backes.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Bruins will get what they need in February

A significant piece if they need

This is the last big ‘all in’ trade deadline for awhile

they will be good and in top 1/3 of league teams maybe even Best over next half dozen years but this is absolutely been identified as the year to win

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Gryzelcyk or Zboril
Senyshyn

Bruins:
Puljujärvi

That's....yikes.

That's what we call an overpay.

I get Puljujvari has pedigree and talent, but you're giving up a great asset in Grzy (I mean gryz or zboril, not even comparable) along with other stuff for pure potential.

If the Bruins unload Gryz, they need to be getting a far more proven player than Jesse Puljujuvari

Jim

Mar 11, 2002
Rochester NY

they will be good and in top 1/3 of league teams maybe even Best over next half dozen years but this is absolutely been identified as the year to win

Responded to the wrong post

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Gryzelcyk or Zboril
Senyshyn

Bruins:
Puljujärvi

I’ll respond to this one

horrible deal

Grzelcyk by himself is brutal

I’m keeping Grzelcyk

Puljujarvi not a good skater always a tick behind

Jim

Mar 11, 2002
Rochester NY
I’ll respond to this one

horrible deal

Grzelcyk by himself is brutal

I’m keeping Grzelcyk

Puljujarvi not a good skater always a tick behind
Puljujärvi is putting up a point per game in a very respectable adult league. We don’t have a prospect right now that is capable of the same. Maybe Bjork.

Since the AHL turned to a 72% developmental league, and since high-end Juniors players don’t qualify until 20, I’d rank the overall quality of competition behind some of the European leagues.

Puljujärvi is two years younger than Bjork, a year younger than Senyshyn, the same age as Frederic, and a year older than Studnicka. He’s taller and heavier than all of them. For better or worse he has played in the NHL, yet nobody can argue that the Oilers organization didn’t damage him.

Last edited:

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Puljujärvi is putting up a point per game in a very respectable adult league. We don’t have a prospect right now that is capable of the same. Maybe Bjork.

Since the AHL turned to a 72% developmental league, and since high-end Juniors players don’t qualify until 20, I’d rank the overall quality of competition behind some of the European leagues.
What’s Puljujarvi’s points-per-game in the league the Boston Bruins play in?

Also, your assessment of Gryz is wrong. And your judgment of Puljujarvi’s trade value.

I actually don’t mind him as a trade target. I like him and he would have a better chance of being the winger we need than anyone currently in the organization. I’m a fan.

He’s simply not a cinch. He’s a risk. And what your proposing is payment for a sure thing.

Jim

Mar 11, 2002
Rochester NY
What’s Puljujarvi’s points-per-game in the league the Boston Bruins play in?

Also, your assessment of Gryz is wrong. And your judgment of Puljujarvi’s trade value.

I actually don’t mind him as a trade target. I like him and he would have a better chance of being the winger we need than anyone currently in the organization. I’m a fan.

He’s simply not a cinch. He’s a risk. And what your proposing is payment for a sure thing.

Ok, that’s fair. He is a risk. I think he is a risk worth taking. We have a gluttony of defensemen. I would rather several of them play over Gryzelcyk, including the guys that are out.

I think Gryzelcyk has a place in the NHL, but not with us. He isn’t going to replace Krug or we would have traded Krug by now. He isn’t talented enough to justify having two 5’9 defensemen on the same top 6. We need to learn some lessons from last year.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario

Marleau Thornton And Spezza. Woop.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Just like the past two years, Bruins will get some help at deadline for needs.

Until then, roll the skilled ELC in so you know if they belong and what are your needs.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Ok, that’s fair. He is a risk. I think he is a risk worth taking. We have a gluttony of defensemen. I would rather several of them play over Gryzelcyk, including the guys that are out.

I think Gryzelcyk has a place in the NHL, but not with us. He isn’t going to replace Krug or we would have traded Krug by now. He isn’t talented enough to justify having two 5’9 defensemen on the same top 6. We need to learn some lessons from last year.

The only lesson that needs to be “learned” is that the first line needs to play like they are the teams best players and not a pack of scrubs

Having 2 5’9” defenseman wasn’t even close to the reason they lost

Reactions: Lo97

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
The only lesson that needs to be “learned” is that the first line needs to play like they are the teams best players and not a pack of scrubs

Having 2 5’9” defenseman wasn’t even close to the reason they lost
and in fact, having one of them injured early in the series was a big reason they lost.

Losing Grizz really hurt the Bruins in the finals. I immediately distrust the opinions of anyone who says otherwise.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
The organization can keep waiting to get a legit RW for Krech. I think I know when it will happen.

When he retires and plays with the Bruins oldtimer team and lines up with Nifty Rick:laugh:

Reactions: Lo97

Alan Ryan

Jun 1, 2006
BruinsNetwork post:
Surprisingly enough, the team is pretty set at RD right now. McAvoy and Carlo as 1RD and 2RD for the future, with Clifton now as a lock for 3RD. Andersson is in the system developing and there's still underrated Victor Berglund for depth.

LD is a bit more volatile, although they have prospects who can fill that side, of course. Lauzon, Zboril and Vaakanainen will all be battling for essentially one spot depending on how things shape up with Krug and Chara.
If Chara is done after this year and Krug stays, then you're looking at one of those three prospects to fill a top-pair or bottom-pair role depending on where Grzelcyk fits into the pairings.

The young players on LD might not be able to displace Moore and his favorable contract in the short term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->