Proposal: All Bruins Trade Proposals IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
I have no idea, but does that affect the ability to sign both McAvoy and Carlo is no other moves are made to free up cap?
They can be 10% over the Cap,I suppose Carlo could sign now and hold off officially with McAvoy till Backes goes on long term injury, don't forget Moore will be on it as well and possibly Miller,Boston could still be involved in trades but We're done in Free agency for now,it's going to take longer to fit the pieces in but we don't lose any assets,that's my take anyway

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
Package chara And backes
Mind blowing...
giphy.gif

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
They can be 10% over the Cap,I suppose Carlo could sign now and hold off officially with McAvoy till Backes goes on long term injury, don't forget Moore will be on it as well and possibly Miller,Boston could still be involved in trades but We're done in Free agency for now,it's going to take longer to fit the pieces in but we don't lose any assets,that's my take anyway

Can we fit mcavoy contract and Carlos in with the 10% increase?

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Boston has a very good prospect pool. Losing a first this year won't hurt us much and this window is closing faster than my dignity. I'm all for trading picks.

Boston probably has the best organizational depth on the blue line in the NHL.

But up front? They need those picks. Would have to really be the right deal.

Reactions: bbfan419

lucic27

proposal trade
Jul 7, 2014
QUÉBEC CITY
Ottawa 23,0000 cap space
Vancouver 5,5000 cap space
Boston 8,8000 cap space

First trade : Backes and Senyshen for Drake Batherson ( futur star 6'3 ft right shot ) Backes is mentor Brady Tkacuck Senyshyn ottawa boy town. (Boston save $ 6,000 millions) .

second trade : Krejci and Kuhlam or Frizgerald for J T Miller (Boston save $ 1,850 millions)

Line up 2019 2020 : Marchand Bergeron Pastrnak
DeBrusk Coyle Heinen
J T Miller Frederic Ritchie or Studnicka
Nordstrom Kuraly Wagner

Lindholm,Studnicka bjork Batherson steen Carey and more

Boston 8,800+ 7,750 : 16,5500 millions easy for signing Carlo and McAvoy

member 96824

This could have went in the proposal thread. Backes isn't going to Ottawa and Ottawa isn't doing this deal. You overpaid grossly for JT Miller. Coyle isn't a #2 center. This team blows.

Wouldn’t be the first time someone has overpaid for JT Miller this summer heyyyoooo

Reactions: Lo97 and Dr Hook

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Ottawa 23,0000 cap space
Vancouver 5,5000 cap space
Boston 8,8000 cap space

First trade : Backes and Senyshen for Drake Batherson ( futur star 6'3 ft right shot ) Backes is mentor Brady Tkacuck Senyshyn ottawa boy town. (Boston save $ 6,000 millions) .

second trade : Krejci and Kuhlam or Frizgerald for J T Miller (Boston save $ 1,850 millions)

Line up 2019 2020 : Marchand Bergeron Pastrnak
DeBrusk Coyle Heinen
J T Miller Frederic Ritchie or Studnicka
Nordstrom Kuraly Wagner

Lindholm,Studnicka bjork Batherson steen Carey and more

Boston 8,800+ 7,750 : 16,5500 millions easy for signing Carlo and McAvoy

So just F taking one more shot with this core huh?

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
There so much horrible contracts and players out there such as ryan lucic Eriksson etc can't understand why Donny can't flip backes and be creative and get him out of here. We also have prospects who are borderline busts and we again we can't flip those and take other busts from other organizations suck as Jessie p virtanen etc.

Curious how you consider Virtanen a bust but think Senyshyn is ready to break out?

Last edited:
Reactions: Strafer

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Curious have you consider Virtanen a bust but think Senyshyn is ready to break out?
We already have a reclamation project in Senyshyn why would we want Vancouver's or Edmonton's? my point has always been let's take care of our own problems no need to fix someone else's.
Virtanen will be a Free agent soon enough, we can get him for the league minimum then,even I'm open to that.

Dabruins

Mar 15, 2003
Canada
Apologies if any of the following ideas has been previously floated in the thread -- I have skimmed over the past month and am sure I have not read everything.
How short-sighted are each of these moves? How fair and balanced are the trades? Do you think either Boeser or Poolparty would find success in Boston next year if they made the move?

Just wanted to acknowledge the effort here. Very well thought out and written. I don't think Canucks lose Boeser but I like the creativity.

Reactions: Strafer and Estlin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad