Boston Bruins All Bruins Trade Proposals: Off-Season II

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkunit

Jun 18, 2010
Calgary
McAvoy for Draisaitl. It’s vicious, but surgical. Double down on Krug and Carlo going forward. Add Lucic if desired lol

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Well, your not wrong. I've seen how important Gryz is to our defence through last season. I am now less willing to move Krug or Gryz than I was this time last year.

I love Grzelyck. Probably the best skater on the team and almost always can get out of trouble. But honestly I’d move either to get a top 6 winger.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Krieder Krejci Pasta
Marchand Bergeron Heinen
DeBrusk Coyle XXX

Disagree. I am very OK with Heinen playing the Recchi role on the Bergeron line if the Krejci line is a real 1st line offensively.
exactly. This also lets you match up the Bergeron line against other top lines & lets them be a real shutdown line again instead of having to shelter them & give them offensive zone starts and give your 4th line probably more defensive zone starts than you'd like.

I think a move like this would help balance this team a lot.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
I like Kreider but not enough to give up Gryz for him. He’s also another LW and has really only ever played LW. Solves 0 problems on this team. There has to be a RW that is worth giving up a similar package for. I’m done rebuilding the Rags. They can figure it out without help from Boston.

You realize the only former Bruins the Rags have on their books is Belsekey and Spooner buyout right? How exactly are the Bruins rebuilding the Rags.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Don’t mind dropping the puck with the current team, after signing McAvoy, Carlo & Heinen. Let some of the young guys get a few games under them and maybe deal some of them at the deadline to make another run.

Reactions: Alan Ryan

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
McAvoy, Backes, Senyshyn for Draitasl, Lucic and Kassian, with picks on both sides to make it fair.

Are those picks to Boston 2 future top 3 picks?

Because we remove 1 anchor gone in 2 years and bring back another here for 4. We add a useless bottom 6 guy.

And a #1B center to play 3rd line? Or RW for Krejci? No clue what the idea is here.

Also losing our only proven top pairing Dman.

What am I reading

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Just having fun!
Sorry I been reading twitter and every day the Bruins get worse and worse.

Many have them out of the playoffs already and trending to the the single digit lottery

And this if just the Bruins fans

Other fan bases think Chara is their only defenseman and Bergeron their only forward - and proclaim they are old and done

maxl7

Jun 14, 2017
Sorry I been reading twitter and every day the Bruins get worse and worse.

Many have them out of the playoffs already and trending to the the single digit lottery

And this if just the Bruins fans

Other fan bases think Chara is their only defenseman and Bergeron their only forward - and proclaim they are old and done

Given the ages of the core players, the wear and tear of the playoffs, and the short offseason, is the Bruins missing the playoffs next year such an outrageous proposition? I'm not saying that they *will*, but to me it seems as likely as them getting to the Cup final again, if not more so.

Reactions: Lo97 and Strafer

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Given the ages of the core players, the wear and tear of the playoffs, and the short offseason, is the Bruins missing the playoffs next year such an outrageous proposition? I'm not saying that they *will*, but to me it seems as likely as them getting to the Cup final again, if not more so.

I think thats a little much but we are playing with hot fire re McAvoy and Carlo. I would not mind seeing either of those 2 with other partners than Chara and Krug. I'd be terrified to see Chara and Krug with anyone else.

It seems like every year we hit a October/November funk but get red hot after Thanksgiving. I can see us not looking great early.

I think its OK to not make bold moves after you made a game 7 of the SCF but I think it would have been a good idea. Offer sheet a guy like Werenski and see if he wants to follow all his teammates out of Columbus and get a long term Chara replacement. Act like you have 11 mil to spend because you aren't letting Backes/Moore/Miller see the ice next year due to the cap situation. Etc etc. The GM winning that stupid award seems liek it cancelled any chance of us pushing our chips in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad