Boston Bruins All Bruins Trade Proposals: Off-Season II

Status
Not open for further replies.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Dubas got rid of marleau he paid the price. Donny can do the same for backes.. Use zboril as chip . To me zboril is never gonna make out top 6 on D and is already 22 and won't get a sniff to make the big club. Send these 2 and open space and take a run at Matt duchene or resign mojo.

Reactions: bbfan419

Deuce17

Mar 2, 2019
Suffield, CT
Dubas got rid of marleau he paid the price. Donny can do the same for backes.. Use zboril as chip . To me zboril is never gonna make out top 6 on D and is already 22 and won't get a sniff to make the big club. Send these 2 and open space and take a run at Matt duchene or resign mojo.

I mean do you ever ever think first before spewing out this nonsense? I’m still waiting for you to make any bit of sense....even just once. You’d think by default or dumb luck you’d be able to make a lick of sense just once but nope. Absolute utter nonsense.

So Zboril has no value yet you wanna use him as a trade chip to then go and sign either mojo for about 4 mill or duschene for about 10 mill. Right on bud

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Easier for Dubai to make a deal like this,because he didn’t make the original deal in the first place,can’t imagine Sweeney wanting to give away a first round pick or a former first round pick,just to get out of a bad contract that he made in the first place.I think the Bruins are stuck with Backes.

Reactions: Strafer

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
I mean do you ever ever think first before spewing out this nonsense? I’m still waiting for you to make any bit of sense....even just once. You’d think by default or dumb luck you’d be able to make a lick of sense just once but nope. Absolute utter nonsense.

So Zboril has no value yet you wanna use him as a trade chip to then go and sign either mojo for about 4 mill or duschene for about 10 mill. Right on bud
You trade trash for someone else's trash. Hope for the best. Lots of teams have cap problems. Donny needs to be creative. Backes experiment over. I'm even willing to take lucic or Eriksson back. Backes is done like dinner.

mflo77

Jul 9, 2002
Visit site
i would imagine after july 1, it would be much easier to trade backes. he is owed 1 million in really money for the upcoming season, with a 6 million cap hit. he is then owed 1 million in bonus july 1, 2020, then 3 million for the 2020 season. If bruins absorbed 1/2 of the salary, should be an easy trade to many teams.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
i would imagine after july 1, it would be much easier to trade backes. he is owed 1 million in really money for the upcoming season, with a 6 million cap hit. he is then owed 1 million in bonus july 1, 2020, then 3 million for the 2020 season. If bruins absorbed 1/2 of the salary, should be an easy trade to many teams.

The marleau deal blew that up. Not happenin. Would assume he goes to Providence in an attempt to get him to retire maybe, and they use the cap savings there for a guy like Perry (deal for about 1 mil)

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
I would like Kreider, give up any prospect except Vaak or Studnicka.. give up any kind of draft pick not a first .. Heinen and a second rd pick , want a better prospect you get a lesser draft pick. Oh yes sign Kreider up as well . If they take Backes off our hands I’ll give them a first. ... chances of either of these things I suggested are 0.1 % .. I know , I know. Don’t blame me for trying .

You give
You get

Can’t offer pennies and expect bills lol

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
The marleau deal blew that up. Not happenin. Would assume he goes to Providence in an attempt to get him to retire maybe, and they use the cap savings there for a guy like Perry (deal for about 1 mil)
Is there a cap savings if he retires,how much?

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey

Not sure if you saw the bonus laden deal I suggest for Perry.

Getting Backes' contract off the books is imperative. Cannot open the season with anyone on LTIR, because, you cannot use LTIR to cover bonuses and they will automatically carry over to 2020-2021.

And you're already looking at $2 million with Chara and DeBrusk.

Sweeney has never been hesitant to right a wrong

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Perry just isn’t gotta cut it. It won’t work. He’ll play good for two weeks in October and fizzle out
Very low risk/money spent, potential top 6 worth reward.

Im all for it. Also wouldnt be surprised if various teams are looking at the Perry contract situation Dom detailed out.

Reactions: Chief Nine

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Perry is a fine option for short money and bonus'. Even if he can't play 2RW he is more than capable of being a nuisance and being on the second unit power play. Still big, still chippy and still wants to win. Well worth the gamble.

Also before the fans of all prospects, all the time start, there is not a RW prospect in the system ready to step in and make the contribution Perry would make. Senyshyn's 14 goals in the AHL doesn't translate to well to the NHL.

Prince Pasta

ANTHONY!
Aug 20, 2006
The Granite Town in The Granite State
Easier for Dubai to make a deal like this,because he didn’t make the original deal in the first place,can’t imagine Sweeney wanting to give away a first round pick or a former first round pick,just to get out of a bad contract that he made in the first place.I think the Bruins are stuck with Backes.
Does no one remember him overpaying for Rick Nash to get rid of most of Belesky and his contract?

CellyHard

May 27, 2012
Massachusetts
Bruins have 12,803,334 in cap space. If they trade Backes and Kevan Miller cleanly it can be 21,303,334.

McAvoy – 6.5
Carlo – 4.5
Heinen – 3
Mojo – 5
Perry – 1 (Dom’s way)
Total: 20 million

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Debrusk-Krejci-Perry
Johansson-Coyle-Heinen
Nordstrom-Kuraly-Wagner
Kuhlman

Chara-McAvoy
Krug-Carlo
Gryz-Clifton
Moore

In providence you have…
Bjork-Frederic-Senyshyn
Lauko-Studnicka-Steen

Vaaka-Zboril-Lauzon-Zech

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Canes got a sweet deal from the leafs especially if marleau decides to play for them. He still has some scoring and that 1st round pick nice. If leafs slip it can be in the mid range . If we had that cap space I would have done this in a deal heartbeat. Cap space pure gold no doubt.

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
Canes got a sweet deal from the leafs especially if marleau decides to play for them. He still has some scoring and that 1st round pick nice. If leafs slip it can be in the mid range . If we had that cap space I would have done this in a deal heartbeat. Cap space pure gold no doubt.

Canes bailed out Toronto. It's almost like they don't know that Toronto is competition and that they just helped them afford to sign Marner. It's going to be a very late 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad