Proposal: All Bruins Trade Proposals IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Trade one of the left shot d-men then sign this guy as a FA once the NCAA season is over.

#WhatCouldGoWrong

Rauhauser.PNG

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
Jets are the most obvious trade partner. They have an abundance of skilled forwards to trade for with the desperate need for D . The thing is they might decide to suck it up this season and target a high draft pick. One defender is not going to make a difference for them even more if Buff is not coming back anytime soon.
However if Sharks keep sucking by November I want Sweeney to target Hertl. Proven winger, signed till 2022, with $5,625M cap hit.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Since it looks like we are going loose a defenceman to Seattle, I would like to see us get something before that time. Gonna suck to lose Griz or Clifton for nothing. Secondary scoring is still a problem and all the bubble guys, Backes, Ritchie, Lindholm are not it. Sad to see Mojo in Buffalo with 4 pts already and Neal lighting it up. Krech deserves an NHL quality finisher.

Reactions: bbfan419 and Lo97

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Jets are the most obvious trade partner. They have an abundance of skilled forwards to trade for with the desperate need for D . The thing is they might decide to suck it up this season and target a high draft pick. One defender is not going to make a difference for them even more if Buff is not coming back anytime soon.
However if Sharks keep sucking by November I want Sweeney to target Hertl. Proven winger, signed till 2022, with $5,625M cap hit.

The Sens and their fans are hoping.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Ehlers is hot and cold. Has great speed but can go silent for stretches. If we are moving an extra guy, sure.

All this talk is just filler.

Noone is talking about the fact that the Jets forward depth is way too expensive for Boston in both trade cost and cap space:

Kyle Connor(7.5m), Nikolaj Ehlers(6.5m), Patrik Laine(6m), Mark Scheifele(6.75m), Blake Wheeler(10m)

1. Jets are not going to trade any of these guys.
2. Boston cannot afford any of these guys without giving up an important player first.
3. Ehlers would be the only remote possibility and is streaky and overpaid. Don't see Boston paying for a guy who cant play in all 3 zones.
4. Salary Cap

Any player outside of those 5 listed are not worth trading for: Copp, Lowry, Letestu, Perreault. Bottom 6 role players.
Roslovic is the only interesting piece and there is no telling at this point if he is an improvement. Might as well just play Bjork.

Don't see a fit. We have what they want, but either our extra D wont get us anything but prospect/pics or a good player won't get us one of their good players back.

PS: Don't even start a Krug for Ehlers post. Take a time out and think that trade through first.

BruinsNetwork

It would be nice to find a few of these guys who were RD, though.

Surprisingly enough, the team is pretty set at RD right now. McAvoy and Carlo as 1RD and 2RD for the future, with Clifton now as a lock for 3RD. Andersson is in the system developing and there's still underrated Victor Berglund for depth.

LD is a bit more volatile, although they have prospects who can fill that side, of course. Lauzon, Zboril and Vaakanainen will all be battling for essentially one spot depending on how things shape up with Krug and Chara. If Chara is done after this year and Krug stays, then you're looking at one of those three prospects to fill a top-pair or bottom-pair role depending on where Grzelcyk fits into the pairings.

I don't see how all three of those kids stay with Boston and expect one to be moved this season or after, but adding another LD with potential isn't a bad thing.

And in about four-years from now, we'll be seeing Dustyn McFaul in the AHL or NHL as a two-way, second-pairing stalwart. (shoutout to @Dom - OHL for putting him on the map last year)

Reactions: Dr Hook

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Surprisingly enough, the team is pretty set at RD right now. McAvoy and Carlo as 1RD and 2RD for the future, with Clifton now as a lock for 3RD. Andersson is in the system developing and there's still underrated Victor Berglund for depth.

LD is a bit more volatile, although they have prospects who can fill that side, of course. Lauzon, Zboril and Vaakanainen will all be battling for essentially one spot depending on how things shape up with Krug and Chara. If Chara is done after this year and Krug stays, then you're looking at one of those three prospects to fill a top-pair or bottom-pair role depending on where Grzelcyk fits into the pairings.

I don't see how all three of those kids stay with Boston and expect one to be moved this season or after, but adding another LD with potential isn't a bad thing.

And in about four-years from now, we'll be seeing Dustyn McFaul in the AHL or NHL as a two-way, second-pairing stalwart. (shoutout to @Dom - OHL for putting him on the map last year)

I'd like to think I talked about McFaul so much here and on twitter that the Bruins staff were following me and they made the decision to draft him. I know it isn't true. But in my mind....

BruinsNetwork

I'd like to think I talked about McFaul so much here and on twitter that the Bruins staff were following me and they made the decision to draft him. I know it isn't true. But in my mind....

I mean...we can't disprove it!

Reactions: Dom - OHL

BruinsNetwork

Have mentioned Tyler Toffoli before as others have, but also would be an excellent trade target, IMO. Contract year and off to a good start. Think he'll score ~25G this season and I'm sure LA will be looking to move him by the deadline given their projection and outlook this season.

Reactions: bbfan419 and TCB

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
need to see Bjork and/or Steen next to Krejci for a few games before they make any moves, but I'll say that after 3+ years I'm really ****ing sick of waiting for them to fix this RW problem.
My issue is if they bring up Bjork, he plays 20 games, scores 3 goals, they send him down again... and next year we're still fighting for Bjork to be the solution.

I'm all for giving him a shot there by the way, but I just don't want to see a sub par outcome and for us to all be holding out hope that one day, one day he can be that special winger.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Have mentioned Tyler Toffoli before as others have, but also would be an excellent trade target, IMO. Contract year and off to a good start. Think he'll score ~25G this season and I'm sure LA will be looking to move him by the deadline given their projection and outlook this season.

Maybe if he is really cheap. He is just a very limited player. Can score some goals but does nothing else on the ice of any value, and really given the goal scoring needs some fool team is likely to overpay badly to get that

Reactions: BlackFrancis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad