Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals X

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Toffoli and someone with some jam. Lucic @2.87 or 2.75 (50% retained) wouldnt be terrible for 4th line duties and 2nd PP unit with Krejci.

Moore + 4th for Lucic 50% retained
Toffoli for Heinen

Marshy-Bergy-Pasta
Debrusk-Krejci-Toffoli
Lucic-Coyle-Bjork
Wagner-Kuraly-Nordstrom
Backes

Let the chirps fly hahahaha
Nope don't want Lucic anymore, he is not the same player as he once was.

BruinsNetwork

If we got Toffoli, I'd almost want him 3RW. Give you a "shooter" on each line. I really think Bjork with his uptempo/aggressive attack pushes DeBrusk and makes him skate.

Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
DeBrusk - Krejci - Bjork
Heinen - Coyle - Toffoli

I'm still wanting Senyshyn to get a look at that 3RW.

You won’t see that until the team decides they’ve seen enough of Brett Ritchie. I mean, they’ve only had 25 games to evaluate him, after all...

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
If we got Toffoli, I'd almost want him 3RW. Give you a "shooter" on each line. I really think Bjork with his uptempo/aggressive attack pushes DeBrusk and makes him skate.

DeBrusk - Krejci - Bjork
Heinen - Coyle - Toffoli

I don't see a shooter on the Krejci line.

Reactions: Mission ImPastable

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Backes, Heinen, First, 2nd, Fitzy (dad wants him) and Andersson for Palmieri and Wood.

Gryz for Josh Anderson (50% retained)

Call up Lauzon and get him ready for the play-offs

Waive Ritchie

63-37-88
74-46-Palmieri
10-13-Anderson
Wood-52-14
26-20

33-73
47-25
79-75/86/27

superior skill and muscle and play-off built.
Not sure about the prices but that’s a pretty good lineup for the spring. Assuming Anderson is healthy that is

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
You won’t see that until the team decides they’ve seen enough of Brett Ritchie. I mean, they’ve only had 25 games to evaluate him, after all...

I know this is sarcasm, but Ritchie should have been cut after that last game where he was standing right there as Chara, fresh off jaw surgery, gets in a fight.

Jim

Mar 11, 2002
Rochester NY
Ok and? I dont care about providence. They also had him playing 4th line for some odd reason. All reports are hes looked good.

And that is trash output, I don’t care what league or position you play. There is ZERO excuse for having 3 pts, but you want to promote him.

“His game isn’t built for the AHL...”. BULL$%*#! His game is hockey, produce.

Reactions: Lo97 and Bodit9

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
And that is trash output, I don’t care what league or position you play. There is ZERO excuse for having 3 pts, but you want to promote him.

he was producing...in the NHL...before he got hurt. There's no reason he should have been sent straight back down after he returned. Providence coaches obviously don't know what to f***ing do with him because in Boston (aka the city the team we're all rooting for plays) he looked really good.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

Interest opinion. I disagree, but not really worth arguing about.

Jim

Mar 11, 2002
Rochester NY
he was producing...in the NHL...before he got hurt. There's no reason he should have been sent straight back down after he returned. Providence coaches obviously don't know what to ****ing do with him because in Boston (aka the city the team we're all rooting for plays) he looked really good.

Providence coaches don’t know what to do with him? Because they don’t consult with the parent club at all.

There is a greater body of evidence that suggests his production at the NHL level was a fluke than his lack of production at the AHL level.

remer

Oct 18, 2005

DeBrusk - Krejci - Bjork
Heinen - Coyle - Toffoli

Not when he is on the 4th line in Providence
Carey-Studnicka-Fitzgerald
Blidh-Steen-Lantosi
Cehlarik-Frederic-Kuhlman
Gaunce-Woods-Senyshyn

Bruins must be showcasing Fitzgerald as a top Right Winger for New Jersey.

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
Not sure if this belongs here or in prospects, but does Gaunce have any NHL future or is he a Carey type

Sorry....thought I was in the PB thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad