Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
Toffoli may not be the sexiest name out there, but I think he would be a really good fit here.

I personally don’t see Sweeney paying a king’s ransom for Kreider and Palmieri. They would be awesome additions and I’m of the opinion they should truly go for it this year, I just worry about his willingness to do so.

I was pretty underwhelmed when he acquired Mojo last season and was happily proven wrong. So I do have confidence in him. You just have to give to get especially this time of the year. If they get either one of those two guys mentioned above the price is probably going to be a tough pill to swallow.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I literally do not care what it costs to make this happen:

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
DeBrusk-Krejci-Palmieri
Bjork/Heinen-Coyle-Toffoli
Nordstrom-Kuraly-Wagner/Kuhlman

Rather Kreider cause harder to defend him then Palmieri.He keeps defence back on its feet with blazing speed and is a load to handle in front or on walls.Bruins are going to pay big either way so may as well get the better player.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
.:tinker:KREIDER PLEASE
I cant believe Jeff Gorton will let him get away- he's exactly what you want on and off the ice. They will regret not signing him. I'm GM I offer 6 years between 6.5-7 M....he's getting better and wasn't raised like veal to be a hockey player- he doesn't have a lot of hard miles and he loves life, he is the definition of 'chillax' as my kid would say

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
I’m surprised everyone here is so willy nilly with their first round draft picks. I hate the concept of giving up a first. With a salary cap draft picks are everything. How many times have we watched rentals be bought for draft picks the player comes. Barely moves the needle leaves in the off-season. And then you’re out in the second round. This team is so good. Ya a rw that can score come playoff time would would be amazing. But I’m not dead set on getting a high end rental. The coyle trade was brilliant. That’s the kind of trades I’d like to see. Winning the cup is so hard and requires the team to be one of the best with a sprinkle of luck. You have to manage the team to be good forever. Not just this year. This team is a cup contender as constructed. I’d grab a rw if the price was right. But id never want to see management sell everything to make a run this year.

Reactions: bbfan419

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I literally do not care what it costs to make this happen:

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
DeBrusk-Krejci-Palmieri
Bjork/Heinen-Coyle-Toffoli
Nordstrom-Kuraly-Wagner/Kuhlman
I actually think they could do this without blowing up the organization going forward- Toffoli should be somewhat easy to do, and the #1 and Vaakanienen, and Fitzy or Heinen or some combination would get Palmeiri. Palmeiri will be out of there in 16 months so might as well get young players...

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
I cant believe Jeff Gorton will let him get away- he's exactly what you want on and off the ice. They will regret not signing him. I'm GM I offer 6 years between 6.5-7 M....he's getting better and wasn't raised like veal to be a hockey player- he doesn't have a lot of hard miles and he loves life, he is the definition of 'chillax' as my kid would say

If he left the Rangers, I think Zibanejad would have a break-down.

Reactions: Strafer

member 96824

Rather Kreider cause harder to defend him then Palmieri.He keeps defence back on its feet with blazing speed and is a load to handle in front or on walls.Bruins are going to pay big either way so may as well get the better player.

I’d be fine with Kreider, but if cost is the same, I think the term is more valuable. I also just think Palmieri is a better finisher than CK.

I adon’t know the answer to this, is Kreider comfortable on his off wing? If not, who slides over? Maybe that’s already been discussed and I missed it.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
If he left the Rangers, I think Zibanejad would have a break-down.
absolutely...it makes zero sense. I'm Gorton you sign him and then figure it out. Lunqvist contract is the problem

Reactions: TCB

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

Cannot disagree with this.I know if I were their GM I would want him locked up longterm there.Read they do resign him that 2 or 3 others have to go to make space.
Question.Do you think a GM (Gorton) would sit with him & his agent and they come to a quiet agreement that he resigns there soon as year is over and meanwhile Rangers coup a pile assets for renting him a couple months?Or would that be to risky?

member 96824

I actually think they could do this without blowing up the organization going forward- Toffoli should be somewhat easy to do, and the #1 and Vaakanienen, and Fitzy or Heinen or some combination would get Palmeiri. Palmeiri will be out of there in 16 months so might as well get young players...

2nd + 4th for Toffoli (mojo trade)
Heinen, Vaak/Lauzon, 1st for Palmieri

If the devils are interested in first borns I can work with my wife and see if we can make that happen.

Go go go.

Reactions: DKH

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
10 more days.

Can’t wait for it to be over and know which W will come in and take Kuhlman spot in the top-9!

Hopefully it’s Kreider.

Marchand-Bergy-Pasta
Kreider-Krejci-Heinen
DeBrusk-Coyle-Bjork
Nordstrom-Kuraly-Wagner
Kuhlman

Bring on anyone.

Reactions: Mission ImPastable

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007

If the devils are interested in first borns I can work with my wife and see if we can make that happen.

Go go go.

i think i recently stumbled across a picture of you holding said baby. Your third proposal is a bold faced fib. You fibber.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

sigx15

Jan 31, 2010

Go go go.

That's a lot of Palmieri IMO. The only way I see them giving up that type of package would be for someone like Rickard Rakell who would probably take another player to get done as well. Rakell would be a dream scenario though

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I honestly don't know what Sweeney's gonna do anymore. I give up tryign to figure it out.

If Backes' contract is holding this whole thing up, I don't know what to say about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad