Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Same with Rinaldo.

Everyone pretty much needs to.

I really hope the Providence guys come into camp in shape and ready to fight for a spot.

The last few years some of them have come in acting like they had a spot in the bag or out of shape and worse than the year before.

Rudy102

Nov 21, 2014
Only in our dreams. Some pieces would be going the other way most likely.

Points/goals ..... = Even
age ................ = Even
CAP ............... = Almost Even ( Loui 4.5 vs 5.2 cap )
Contract Years . = Even
Size.............. = Buff
Checking ...... = Buff
Mulitple position = Even ( wings vs defense / offense )
Defense ........ = Loui
Clutch play .... = Loui

I think its an even trade

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Points/goals ..... = Even
age ................ = Even
CAP ............... = Almost Even ( Loui 4.5 vs 5.2 cap )
Contract Years . = Even
Size.............. = Buff
Checking ...... = Buff
Mulitple position = Even ( wings vs defense / offense )
Defense ........ = Loui
Clutch play .... = Loui

I think its an even trade

A number one defenseman for a third line winger is not even in anybodies world. Bruins would have to include a lot more then Loui to get Buff. Winnipeg is so deep with prospects I can't see any kind of fit here, unfortunately.

Bruinsfolife

Dec 3, 2005
Montreal
A number one defenseman for a third line winger is not even in anybodies world. Bruins would have to include a lot more then Loui to get Buff. Winnipeg is so deep with prospects I can't see any kind of fit here, unfortunately.

Since when is Loui a 3rd line winger? He's top 6.

bp13

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site

That swap may not work but calling Loui a 3rd line winger is laughable. He's the best winger on this team. When you take into consideration every zone on the ice he is the best winger on this team and has been since he returned to form, finally. The fact he has skated with a center we call our third line center has nothing to do with his view league-wide.

I don't think you get Buff for him by any means but let's not just look at goals/assists or linemates. We are allowed to be smarter than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->