Boston Bruins All Bruins Free Agent/Trade Rumours and Proposals IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
What are you even talking about? When did I ever say in my posts that we should get huge guys who can't skate? That's the problem is people read and interpret what they want and base their arguments on it. Did you not read what @Alberta_OReilly_Fan wrote? Look what the Caps did to the Bolts! Imagine what they would have done to us if the Bolts pushed us around? We're not building a team to beat TB in a first or second round match up, our goal is to be able to beat the Champs. I believe he kindly put the size of the Caps forward group, and I'm adding that all those guys can skate. Give your head a shake pal!
Do me a favor and get into a brawl with don Godfather Over anything

This could be the most entertaining thing on here all summer

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
After one period of pre-calculus Don was too scared to go to high school, he didn’t even show up after that.
Hopefully he has an investor for the royalties he gets for allowing his likeness to be used in Dumb & Dumber

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
Hopefully he has an investor for the royalties he gets for allowing his likeness to be used in Dumb & Dumber
Has anyone seen don godfather and Lloyd Christmas at the same time?

Actually he reminds me of Chris Matthews from the political show Hardball just throwing out lunacy at his guests and watching them all go off.

Last edited:
Reactions: DKH and Chief Nine

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Do me a favor and get into a brawl with don Godfather Over anything

This could be the most entertaining thing on here all summer
Hahaha I'm not exactly sure if you're poking fun at my lack of patience for certain people or you're questioning my intelligence......hopefully the former because I have a master's degree and do fairly well for myself career wise. I'll leave don Godfather alone, you guys give it to him enough.........no comment whether he deserves it or not

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
I love it when people go out of there way to give their credentials.

"I'm a prizefighter. Do you know much about boxing?
No...
I'm the heavyweight champion of the world." Jim Belushi - About Last Night

Last edited:

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
I love it when people go out of there way to give their credentials.

"I'm a prizefighter. Do you know much about boxing?
No...
I'm the heavyweight champion of the world." Jim Belushi - About Last Night
Chirps going around about people not having their high school diploma............not sure "going out of their way" is the correct comparison Einstein

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
Here are some height/weight rankings for the conference finalists the last few seasons.
Better ranking means taller or heavier. There are alot of teams that aren't large..

2017-18
HeightWeight
WSH63
VGK1918
TB3031
WPG16
2016-17
HeightWeight
PIT2027
OTT2121
ANA1014
NSH2612
2015-16
HeightWeight
PIT2426
SJ1313
TB1320
STL99
2014-15
HeightWeight
CHI2129
TB1221
ANA91
NYR2926
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Sources:
Sizing up the NHL: 2017-18 NHL teams by age, height and...
james mirtle: 2016-17 NHL teams by height, weight and age - A hockey journalist's blog
james mirtle: 2015-16 NHL teams by height, weight and age - A hockey journalist's blog
james mirtle: 2014-15 NHL teams by height, weight and age - A hockey journalist's blog

Last edited:
Reactions: Chief Nine

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Hahaha I'm not exactly sure if you're poking fun at my lack of patience for certain people or you're questioning my intelligence......hopefully the former because I have a master's degree and do fairly well for myself career wise. I'll leave don Godfather alone, you guys give it to him enough.........no comment whether he deserves it or not
I’m joking - I enjoy you and your passion.

I had just sucked down a cold brew and was amped up

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
also heard bruins brass are looking into some PTO .....players like Mark Letestu and Matt Stajan D Mark Fayne and Troy Brouwer

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
also heard bruins brass are looking into some PTO .....players like Mark Letestu and Matt Stajan D Mark Fayne and Troy Brouwer

honestly matt Stajan is surprisingly useful in a utility role. I think Brouwer has a chance to impress at camp too

fayne is useless... no thanks
Letestu is a negative asset imho.. he tricks you into thinking you should play him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad